The Essential Elopement
Essential Elopement Package
Sometimes it seems the best way to get married is just to elope away–skip the formalities, the expense, the in-laws, the planning, and arrangements of infinite details, and just get it done. We offer a very private experience, just your eyes on each other, and yet you can still do it very much in style. Book your favorite suite and we do the rest. Elopement weddings may be performed in any season of the year and any day of the week except Sunday. In order to establish a price for this package, we have selected the Dubai suite and have included two weekday nights (Sunday – Thursday) in the winter months of November through February. Your price may vary depending upon your suite choice and the season and day of the week.
PLEASE NOTE: Since an elopement is a secret marriage with no guests, this wedding package is designed just for the wedding couple. As such, we have purposely left out our normal wedding event fee from this package to keep the price as low as possible. However, if guests are going to be attending, the wedding event fee will gradually phase in by way of an additional charge / guest. Therefore, if your “elopement” will actually have guests, please mention that to us when we book your wedding and we will tell you of the additional cost.
Please call 509.394.0211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact price on your selected date.
Features of The Essential Elopement package:
- A stay in our Dubai suite for two weekday nights in the months of November through February. (Other dates and suites may be selected for an upgraded price.)
- Officiant and witnesses to perform the wedding service.
- Full-Service Bridal Consultant: LaWanda Hatch, (509) 412-8715
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere.
- Wedding cake and Champagne toast.
- Seven-course fine dining experience (with wine pairing on 4 of the courses) on your wedding night.
- Your special music played during and after the ceremony.
- Intimate breakfast served in your suite the day after the wedding.
- Early morning coffee and danish (our signature Wake Up Service) delivered suite-side each morning before breakfast.
- And, of course, full enjoyment of all the romantic amenities of Cameo Heights Mansion every moment of your stay.
Price as featured . . . $1,227
Please note: The Dubai suite has been recently remodeled and is a very lovely suite but it is still our lowest priced room. We have six other suites you could also choose from. You may upgrade your lodging package by simply adding the price differential of any other available suite. To compare all the suites prices and decor, please go to our Rooms page, or contact us at 509-394-0211.
Also note that there are several possible upgrades that will enhance the romance of your wedding. Our wedding coordinator will gladly discuss these enhancements and their respective prices with you in person or on the phone. Lawanda’s contact information is:
This price is before all applicable state and local taxes. All food services will be also be charged an automatic gratuity of 18%. All other non-food services are subject to a 15% service fee. (What is this “service fee” for? It provides for the service of our wedding coordinator, Lawanda Hatch and gratuities for other Cameo Heights Mansion staff.)
All payments will be made according to Policies and Guidelines as agreed upon by both parties and are non-refundable except as noted in the contact.
Room rates based upon weekday weddings in the winter. —weekends and peak season weddings would be more.
Ready to elope? Call 509.394.0211 or email email@example.com to start planning your special day!