Boutique Hotels Are Loosely Defined as Having or Being:
- Intimate or small in size: less than 100 and larger than 10.
- Independent (one of a kind).
- Contemporary vibe / not generic, blah, or bland.
- Modern or designer flair in decor.
- Urban setting or country villa.
- Ultra personal service.
- Eccentric, with great attention to details.
- Focus upon food and beverage.
So are there any lodging options in Walla Walla that closely match these elements? You tell us. Compare all the BnBs and Hotels in Walla Walla and surrounding areas. Which offer a high degree of the above elements? The only thing Cameo Heights Mansion is slightly under is the somewhat arbitrary "larger than 10" element. (We currently have seven rooms.) Consider the following services that are offered during any stay at the Mansion:
- Spa Services.
- 7 course Fine Dining (Tuesday-Saturday)
- Country Setting.
- Unusual Attention to Details.
- Traditional Decor Incorporating International Themes for Each
- Independent and Unique -- "One of a Kind".
- Large Choice of Service Options such as Early Morning Wake-Up-Service of Danish and Beverage, Romantic Package Options, Cheese and Fruit Plates that can be Ordered on Short Notice.
- Large Wine and Beer Inventory.
- First Class Dining both by Dinner or Breakfast.
- Resort Style Atmosphere with Large Array of Amenities and Activities such as Swimming Pool, Media Room, Ping Pong, and other Lawn and Table Games.