Want to read what our guests are saying?
We love to hear what our guests think about our bed and breakfast. We actually look forward to reading what out guests have to say about their stay. Granted, not every review is a pleasure to read but the less pleasurable, the more expedient is its reading. Each review provides much needed feedback. We encourage you to go onto any of these travel directory sights and check out any or all of our reviews since our inception in 2007. (And if you have been a past guest and did not write a review, please consider writing a personal review now for the benefit of other future guests.)
- TripAdvisor.com (for reviews of Cameo Heights Mansion
- TripAdvisor.com (for reviews of The Vine restaurant)
- Google Reviews
- OpenTable.com (reviews of The Vine restaurant)
Our reviews may not be one hundred percent perfect, but we use every comment about our service to help us better serve our future guests. In the eight years since we opened, we have learned a great deal about how to create the very best stay for our guests. How? Very simple! We invite ask each guest to fill out an evaluation form before checking out in an effort to learn more about guest needs, wants, concerns, and their take on what improvements would be useful. And with a goal of A Perfect Experience for Every Guest, Every Time, things come up occasionally where we can see how a slight change is needed. The staff at Cameo Heights Mansion are predisposed to be constantly fine tuning our service and our facility so we are forever improving!
Stay at the most romantic B&B in Washington State!
- 2007 & Forward: #1 Inn in Touchet, Washington. (Okay, so we are the only one in Touchet!)
- November 2009: BedandBreakfast.com~Top 10 B&B in the West in 2009-2010
- November 2011: BedandBreakfast.com~Top 10 B&B in the United States in 2011-2012
- February 2013: TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice 2013~Top 25 B&B’s and Inns in United States.
- February 2014: BedandBreakfast.com~Top 10 Romantic Inns in the World in 2014
Our company motto is:
A Perfect Experience for Every Guest, Every Time.
Yet one might ask: “Is a perfect stay ever possible?” We are inspired by the words of Vince Lombardi, the famous football coach of the Green Bay Packers, who said, “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection [tenaciously] we can catch excellence along the way.”
We guarantee every guest who walks through our doors an excellent experience. If we ever fall short of that in your stay, stop by our office on your way out, and we will do whatever is expedient to compensate you for our shortfall. We want NO unhappy or dissatisfied guests.