Camelot - "Happily Ever Aftering
Description: Secluded with a magnificent panoramic view, bask in the colossal tub or shower for two complete with body sprays. Recently renovated with a beautiful house-made bed frame matches perfectly with the English Tudor decor. His and Her sinks complete the pampering in a suite designed for eternal honeymooners and "happily ever aftering".
- 560 square feet.
- Gas fireplace
- Skylights with motorized remote controlled black-out blinds.
- King-size bed (as are all the beds at Cameo Heights Mansion
- "Pool-size" Oceania air-jetted bathtub, 71 gallons (72" x 48" x 25")~(Diving in this pool is discouraged!).
- Top of the world view from double wide French glass doors, fourth floor, overlooks pool and patio.
- Shower jets include: 2 side body jets (right side), adjustable side bar wand (left side), overhead rain shower.
- Table for in-room dining
- Huge marbelized bathroom.
Location in the Mansion: Sole occupant of the 4th floor (up a few steps in a straight staircase from the 3rd floor. To get back to the main floor--which is the dining and check in level--you would also need to go down a circular staircase from the 3rd floor to the main second level floor. There is second circular staircase to get to the basement/pool level floor. I have explained this to you so that you will know that if you are physically challenged, this may not be a good choice, unless you a little exercise would be good for you!) Through the dormer in this suite you will have astounding views of the WW river valley and the concrete pool and patio deck 3 floors below. The location of this suite on the top floor is quiet and serene, thus we recommend this as our favorite honeymoon destination recomendation.
Rates: Rates shown here may fluctuate due to supply and demand factors as well as the day of week and season of your booking. Our lowest rates are weekdays in the winter season on low demand days.
Click on"Check Availability" to view actual rates on your chosen arrival date and, if you would like, make a booking. If the rate posted on the day of your booking is different than these rack rates, that is because we employ a sophisticated system of pricing called "dynamic pricing." When demand is high measured by high occupancy, the price goes up in increments, and at the peak, to as much as $36 or more per night. You can avoid that by booking several months in advance when we are likely to have fewer bookings.
- Air-jetted tub
- Air conditioning w/ private zones
- iPhone docking station/stereo
- Walk-in shower; rain head; handshower slide bar
- King Bed
- 37" LCD TV
- DVD player
- Acer netbook computer
- Gas fireplace
- Dining table for in-suite dining
- Direct TV satellite connection
- Makeup mirror
- Comfy robes
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- House made soaps and lotions
- Alarm clock / radio
- Guest-shared refrigerator available outside in hallway
- Scenic views of river
- Complimentary gift box of other house-made soaps
- House-made shampoo and body gel
- Plush Turkish towels
- Luxurious hand-pressed and monogrammed linens