Oχεη Koιλασα - "River Valley"
Description: Spacious suite with a private entrance to the pool and hot tub, bay window overlooking the serene Walla Walla River valley, a luxurious sitting area on a leather couch for couples in front of the 55" LED TV. This suite is large enough for private entertaining of other couples staying at the Mansion with you, the bay windows facing the pool and the leather couch make good places to read or watch TV. This suite would be a great choice for extended stays.
Distinguishing features include:
- 630 square feet.
- Exclusive kitchenette.
- Gas fireplace.
- Private entrance.
- King-sized bed (as in all the suites at Cameo Heights Mansion).
- Oceania two-person air-jetted bathtub (45 gallons, 70" long, 36" wide, & 22" deep).
- Spacious sitting area with stylish leather couch.
- Separate shower includes: rain shower & adjustable side bar wand. (typical of all the suites at Cameo Heights Mansion.
- Marble bathroom.
- Large dining table for in-suite dining with bay windows.
Location in Mansion: Bottom basement floor, North side, adjacent to common hospitality suite, the media room, and the Spanish suite. The pool and patio is right outside the French doors for private entrance to and from your suite. (Some people who are very sensitive to noise will detect movement above them in the morning during breakfast preparations and during dinner in the evening. Repeating guests purposefully select this suite because they are not averse to the sounds mentioned above. But if you are hypersensitive to noise, this would not be the best choice.)
Advice to two couples seeking a stay at the Mansion: This suite and the Spanish suite on the South side of the intervening hospitality area, would be Ideal choices for two couples who want adjacent rooms so they can enjoy time together during much of their stay.
Rates: Rates shown here may fluctuate due to supply and demand factors as well as the day of week and season of your booking. Our lowest rates are weekdays in the winter season on low demand days.
Click on"Check Availability" to view actual rates on your chosen arrival date and, if you would like, make a booking. If the rate posted on the day of your booking is different than these rack rates, that is because we employ a sophisticated system of pricing called "dynamic pricing." When demand is high measured by high occupancy, the price goes up in increments, and at the peak, to as much as $36 or more per night. You can avoid that by booking several months in advance when we are likely to have fewer bookings.
- Air-jetted tub
- Air conditioning w/ private zones
- iPhone docking station/stereo
- Walk-in shower; rain head; handshower slide bar
- King Bed
- 37" LCD TV
- DVD player
- Acer netbook computer
- Gas fireplace
- Dining table for in-suite dining
- Direct TV satellite connection
- Makeup mirror
- Comfy robes
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- House made soaps and lotions
- Private entrance
- Alarm clock / radio
- Ceiling fans
- Refrigerator/Freezer available in-suite
- Stove top
- Coffee maker
- Dining utensils
- Scenic views of river
- Complimentary gift box of other house-made soaps
- House-made shampoo and body gel
- Plush Turkish towels
- Luxurious hand-pressed and monogrammed linens