Huerta Hermosa - "Beautiful Orchard"
Description: With a private entrance at the pool level (pool is closed November-March), this secluded retreat invites a step back in time to the romance of conquistadors and flamenco dancers or lazy siestas. Distinguishing Features: 500 square feet; three-way fireplace; private entrance; king-size bed; Oceania two person air-jetted bathtub, 63 gallons (72" long, 42" wide, & 26" deep); in-suite dining; shower includes: rain shower & adjustable sidebar wand; marble bathroom.
Location in Mansion: Bottom floor next to hospitality suite, media room, Greek suite, and pool. Spanish and Greek suites would be Ideal choices for 2 couples who want adjacent rooms so they can enjoy time together during much of their stay.
Rates: Rates vary by season and day of week. Our lowest rates are weekdays in the winter season. That base rate is: $239
Please Note: Any Rate shown here may fluctuate due to supply and demand factors as well as the day of week and season of your booking. Click on "Check Availability" to view actual rates on your chosen arrival date and, if you would like, make a booking.
- Air-jetted tub
- Air conditioning w/ private zones
- iPhone docking station/stereo
- Walk-in shower; rain head; handshower slide bar
- King Bed
- 37" LCD TV
- DVD player
- Acer netbook computer
- Gas fireplace
- Dining table for in-suite dining
- Direct TV satellite connection
- Makeup mirror
- Comfy robes
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- House made soaps and lotions
- Private entrance
- Alarm clock / radio
- Ceiling fans
- Guest-shared refrigerator available outside in public bar area
- Scenic views of river
- Complimentary gift box of other house-made soaps
- House-made shampoo and body gel
- Plush Turkish towels
- Luxurious hand-pressed and monogrammed linens