One of the best Walla Walla wine tours available
Tour, Taste, and Experience the best of two very popular wine regions of the Northwest during your 6-night stay at both:
- Cameo Heights Mansion in Walla Walla
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards and Inn in Willamette Valley
To experience this unforgettable wine tour of the Pacific Northwest, please call us at 509.394.0211, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you plan your adventure!
1. Walla Walla, Hub of Wine Country in Washington
Guests spend the first three nights of their Walla Walla wine tours in the beautiful Walla Walla River Valley, acclaimed for award winning Bordeaux and Rhone reds and whites and many other exotic varietals. Your package includes:
- Three nights, any combination of Sunday-Thursday, in the Dubai suite at Cameo Heights Mansion. (Retail value=$747)
- One morning where our sumptuous breakfast will be served in your suite. We call it intimate breakfast service.
- Delicious seven course tasting dinner on one evening of your stay with Chef Nathan's wine pairings for two, at our award winning on-site restaurant, The Vine @ Cameo Heights Mansion. (Retail value=$198)
- Personal tour of the on-site Walla Walla River Vineyard. (No charge.)
- Three hour tour in super-stretched Lincoln Continental limo with wine tastings at outstanding local area wineries. Price is for one couple. (Retail value=$237. Additional hours can be purchased at $79/hour. Additional couples can share limo expenses, with 2 - 3 couples at $30 more for three hours and 4 couples costing an additional $60 for three hours. Picnic lunch for each couple would be an additional $35 per couple.)
- Upgrades to higher-tiered suites and weekend nights of Friday and Saturday are options by simply paying the differential rates. Call for details.
(This price does not include service and dining gratuities or Washington State sales tax.)
2. Scenic Willamette Valley, Oregon–nearly 100 wineries
Three nights in Oregon's Willamette Valley with its world-renowned wines made from cool-climate grapes such as Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris. Your package includes:
- Three nights in the Pommard Room at Youngberg Hill Vineyards & Inn, Oregon's premier wine country estate.
- Wine tasting reception each evening.
- Vineyard and winery tour (including barrel tasting.)
- Concierge service to visit other wineries.
- Complimentary bottle of wine in your room when you arrive.
- $1,200 to Youngberg Hill and $1,200 to Cameo Heights Mansion.
- Price of package does NOT include gratuity or Washington or Oregon State taxes.
- Room and weekend upgrades are possible.
- Will tailor the package to meet any specific needs or wants you may have.
Driving Distance between the two areas
Driving distance between the two luxury properties is about 4.5 hours by I-84 through the beautiful Columbia River Gorge. This is a wonderfully scenic drive that is the perfect distance for a relaxing road-trip.
To plan this unforgettable wine adventure, please call us at 509.394.0211 or email email@example.com and we will help you plan your trip and coordinate bookings at both Cameo Heights Mansion and Youngberg Hill Vineyards and Inn.