A Formal Affair
This Cameo Heights Mansion wedding is a perfect wine destination wedding near Walla Walla–with no stress. The biggest worry for the bride will be the colors for her wedding! Our wedding planner arranges all the details for a memorable day that is all about celebrating your love for each other. Besides yourselves, another six couples of your intimate wedding party may stay on site in one of the seven luxurious suites. We will help procure group discounts at local top tier hotels in Walla Walla or Tri-Cities for any other guests needing overnight lodging accommodations. Following the ceremony outside on the beautifully manicured and majestic Mansion grounds or sweeping down the Mansion grand staircase for an inside wedding, your guests join you in champagne and appetizers, followed by a seven course tasting menu and the traditional cake cutting with the champagne toast.
- 50 People — total wedding party and guests
- Exclusive Use of the Mansion
- Full Service Bridal Consultant: LaWanda Hatch, (509) 412-8715
- Fully Decorated Dining Room and Tables — Table settings, linens, centerpieces and room decor
- Flower Package of Bouquets and Boutonnieres: Bride and Maid of Honor 3 Bridesmaids Groom and Best Man 3 Groomsmen 4 Parents Flower Girl Ring Bearer Extra charge for Valentine’s day and Mother’s Day Extra charge for special order flowers.
- Photography — 9 hours with high quality photographer, Barrett Brown of Barrett Brown Photography; includes gallery/digital files of hundreds of images.
- Hair, Makeup, Finger & Toe Polish for Bride, “From This Day Forward” package with free trial for bride–Attendants may have service at an extra charge.
- Harpist or Pianist during Ceremony
- DJ and Sound System — for Wedding, Reception, Dinner, and Dancing
- Champagne and Appetizer Reception — After wedding while photos are being shot
- 7 Course Tasting Menu with Wine Pairings for 50 persons
- 3-Tiered Wedding Cake — Professionally made to your specifications
- Toast of champagne or sparkling cider
- Romantic Night Stay of one Night at Cameo Heights Mansion for Seven Lucky Couples
- Discounted Guest Lodging — We will help procure group rates at local hotels in Walla Walla or Tri-Cities.
- Breakfast for all Guests Staying at CHM — Additional guests may have breakfasts for $25.
- Intimate Breakfast service in-suite the morning after for bride and groom.
Please note: Although not included in the price, if this is a one day wedding, the bride will probably need to have a room on the preceding night so she will be able to have a place to begin getting herself ready for the wedding the following day.
Price for All Stated Services . . . . . . . . . $20,173
This price is before all applicable state and local taxes. All food services will be also be charged an automatic gratuity of 18%. All other non-food services are subject to a 15% service fee. (What is this “service fee” for? It provides for the service of our wedding coordinator, Lawanda Hatch and gratuities for other Cameo Heights Mansion staff.)
All payments will be made according to Policies and Guidelines as agreed upon by both parties and are non-refundable except as noted in the contact.
Rates Based upon Friday or Saturday wedding in Peak Season—weekdays and shoulder season weddings would be less.