A Formal Affair
Have the wedding of your dreams on the sprawling lawns of Cameo Heights Mansion. Our romantic bed and breakfast has everything you need for an elegant wedding ceremony. Plus, with our wonderful wedding package, A Formal Affair, the hardest decision you’ll have to make is on your wedding colors. Preview what is included in this fantastic package and how you can start planning the best day of your life.
Cost Of A Typical A Formal Affair Package:
$17,757 (plus sales tax and service fee)
A Typical A Formal Affair Package Includes:
- Priced for 50 persons, including the bride and groom, but this package can be enlarged to 150, at an additional charge, of course.
- Exclusive use of Cameo Heights Mansion on one night with lodging for 14, including bride and groom, staying at the Mansion.
- Package includes one room the night before the wedding for the bride to check in one day early for a restful and calming night and a place to be fashioned the morning of the upcoming ceremony.
- Help in arranging discounted lodging for extra guests at nearby hotels.
- The talents of our full-service bridal consultant, LaWanda Hatch.
- The use of our tastefully decorated dining room.
- A flower package of bouquets and boutonnieres for your party.
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom’s boutonnierre
- 1-Maid of Honor
- 1-Best Man
- 2-Ring Bearer/Flower Bearer
- A nine-hour photography session with Barrett Brown of Barrett Brown Photography.
- An officiant to make you legally and lawfully wedded.
- Hair, makeup, polish on fingers and toes. (Package includes trial at the Salon.)
- DJ and sound system.
- The following food catering services:
- A champagne and appetizer reception.
- A 4 course buffet dinner for 50 guests.
- A three-tiered wedding cake.
- A wedding toast of champagne or sparkling cider.
- Breakfast for all guests staying at Cameo Heights Mansion.
- An intimate in-suite breakfast the morning after the wedding for the bride and groom.
Please note the following “Fine Print.”
- The Formal Affair wedding package is priced for a single day weekday wedding (Monday – Thursday) staying in the months of May through June, holidays excluded. Weddings on weekends or in different seasons of the year would change the price up or down.
- All wedding services, dining, and rentals, including lodging, will also be charged an automatic service fee of 20%.
- Minimum dinner fees: In order to have the restaurant closed and have an exclusive wedding party, you will be responsible for minimum restaurant fees of $1600 or weekdays (Tuesday – Thursday) and $2200 on weekends (Friday & Saturday night). With the appetizers, champagne toast, dinner and wine pairings, this package includes restaurant fees of nearly $1750 so the weekday minimum is covered. However, an additional charge of $600 will be levied on weekends to cover the minimum restaurant fee. If your wedding includes a few other persons, though not staying at the Mansion, as guests of the wedding festivities, the food services portion of the fees associated with their attendance will serve as an offset to the minimum restaurant fee.