Here at Cameo Heights Mansion, we’ve made sure every detail is just right for your stay in the heart of Washington wine country. From wine tours to romance retreats and spa escapes, the luxury and relaxation possibilities are endless. Choose one of our Walla Walla vacation Packages or Specials to make your stay at our Touchet bed and breakfast an even more special and unique experience.
Guided Walla Walla Winery Tour with Picnic Lunch - $371
Experience Walla Walla wines in the comfort and luxury of a limousine. Why do a guided tour? Here are a few reasons:
- We help you discover which wineries to visit. There are over 130 wineries in the valley. We know the ones which seem to provide the greatest satisfaction to our guests depending upon the kinds of wines you are looking for.
- You don’t spend valuable time looking for the winery. Your focus will be upon the experience, not the navigation, while you ride in style and comfort.
- We make all the arrangements and appointments and in some cases even have tickets for free tastings.
- AND the biggest reason: You have the peace of mind knowing that you are able to sample freely the wines without the worry of driving irresponsibly afterward.
Our wine tour package includes the following:
- 4 hour Wine Tour in our luxurious stretched Lincoln Continental Town Car to a select group of a few of the best wineries in Walla Walla. We will visit as many as your 4 hours of allotted time allows.
- Picnic lunch for two provided by Cameo Heights Mansion. (It is a charcuterie styled lunch; so, charcuterie, select cheeses, fruit, crackers, and sparkling water–all great food to compliment your wine tasting experience. )
Taste and savor the wines with abandon. You travel with the safety of a designated driver! You may extend the tour at the rate of $79/hour or any proportion thereof. We give you a grace period of 15 minutes. The price is for one couple.
Available for groups!
If you are signing up as a group, call us first because you will save lots of money when you go as a group. The car can be shared with 4 couples. This package price is for 1 couple. If your group includes 2 couples, the price is only $40 more. If your group is 3-4 couples, the price is $80 more. Picnic lunch can be added for each couple for $35/couple.
Elite Experience for Walla Walla Wine Enthusiasts - $560
Especially for the most discerning wine and dining connoisseurs! This package includes:
- Chauffeured four-hour wine tour of the best wineries in Walla Walla in the luxury and comfort of our Cameo Heights Mansion’s super-stretched Lincoln Continental. (This package is priced for one couple. If you are planning this package as a group of several couples, please call us to save lots of money by getting our group booking rates on limousine service. See note below.)
- “Wine Tour” picnic basket lunch for two. (It is a charcuterie styled lunch; so, charcuterie, select cheeses, fruit, crackers, and sparkling water–all great food to compliment your wine tasting experience. )
- Chef’s table 7-course tasting menu for two with chef-selected wine pairings at The Vine
- A bottle of Saviah Rosé on ice in-suite on arrival
(Package price does not include the cost of your suite, service and dining gratuities, or Washington State sales tax.)
Group Booking: If you are planning on booking this packages for a group, please call to book this package as you can share the shuttle expense for groups of up to 8 people with a slight adjustment of $40 for the second couple and $80 additional for either 3 or 4 couples. Adding a picnic lunch for each couple would be an additional $35 per couple.
BYOBW–Blend Your Own Bottle of Wine at Northstar Winery - $541
Tour beautiful wineries and apply creativity to your next bottle of wine. Not only is this a fun wine experience but you get to do it with a friend or loved one. Enjoy a wine tour, picnic for two, and blend your new favorite wine.
Here are the items in the package:
- 90 Minute Wine Blending experience for two at Northstar Winery where each guest blends from several varietals their own exclusive bottle of wine.
- Four Hour Tour in our super-stretched Lincoln Continental Limousine of 1-2 of the Best Wineries of Walla Walla (besides Northstar).
- Picnic lunch for two. (It is a charcuterie styled lunch; so, charcuterie, select cheeses, fruit, crackers, and sparkling water–all great food to compliment your wine tasting experience. )
(Package price does not include the cost of your suite, service and dining gratuities, or Washington State sales tax.)
PLEASE NOTE: The number of wineries you can visit is entirely dependent upon how long the wine blending experience at Northstar takes and any other wine tasting visits you may make. Northstar’s experience will usually vary from 1.5 to 2.5 hours. Drive time from Cameo Heights Mansion to Northstar is about 70 minutes. We will not rush your group to stay on a schedule unless we have set other appointments that you wanted us to make for you. We have priced this package with an allotment of 4 hours but since we exercise no control over the length of the guest’s experience at each winery and even less at Northstar, where the wine-making experience will take place, these numbers are estimates only. You will be purchasing an experience of approximately 4 hours. If it goes more than 4 hours, we reserve the right to charge our normal hourly shuttle rate ($79/hr for a party of 2 persons) for any hours, or fractions thereof, over 4 hours with a grace period of 15 minutes.
Group Booking: If you are planning on booking this packages for a group, please call to book this package as you can share the shuttle expense for groups of up to 8 people with a slight adjustment of $40 for the second couple and $80 additional for either 3 or 4 couples. Adding another picnic lunch for each couple would be an additional $35 per couple.
The Ultimate Romantic Getaway - $542
Ready for a Walla Walla romantic getaway to celebrate your love? Whether you’re planning a couple’s retreat or are celebrating an anniversary or other special events with your special someone, you’re in luck. With our Ultimate Romance Package, you and your loved one will enjoy the perfect experience with a couple’s massage, roses, dinner, and champagne, all while staying in one of our gorgeous, internationally-themed suites. What more could you need to set the stage for perfect romance?
This special getaway package includes:
- 1- 60-minute couple’s simultaneous massage with auto tip of $20 per therapist
- 1- Bouquet arrangement of a dozen roses.
- 1- Candlelight, 7-course, prix-fixe dinner for two at our exclusive restaurant, The Vine.
- 1- Bottle of CSM “Luxe” Champagne (sparkling wine), in a bucket of ice.
- Chocolate strawberries in your suite upon arrival
Note that this package is only available Tuesday through Saturday. Package price does not include the cost of your suite, service and dining gratuities, or Washington State sales tax.
3 Day Lodging, Wine Tour & Dining Package - $1600
Indisputably the best Walla Walla wine tour package available! Tour, Taste, and Experience the best of Walla Walla and Columbia Basin.
- Wine tour to 3-5 of Walla Walla’s best wineries.
- Wine tour to 3-5 of Red Mountain’s best wineries. (This is sexiest new area in Washington state for winemaking.)
- 1 night of dining with Chef’s wine pairing at The Vine, Walla Walla’s best place for fine dining.
- Voucher for 3 weekdays (Sunday – Thursday) in Dubai suite.
Your package includes:
- One morning where our sumptuous breakfast will be served to you in your suite. We call it an intimate breakfast service.
- Delicious, seven-course tasting dinner for two on one evening of your stay, with Chef Nathan’s wine pairings, at our award-winning on-site restaurant, The Vine. (Retail value=$210)
- A personal tour of the on-site Walla Walla River Vineyard. (No charge.)
- 2-Four hour tours with wine tastings in our stretched Lincoln Continental limo at outstanding local Walla Walla area wineries the first day and Red Mountain area wineries the second day.
- Price is for one couple..
- Can upgrade limo tour to 5 hours or more by paying $79/hour. Lunch basket for two is a $35 option.
- 3 Weekday nights in Dubai suite any season of the year. Upgrades to higher-tiered suites and weekend nights of Friday, Saturday, or Sunday are options by simply paying the differential rates. Call for details.
Package price does not include service and dining gratuities or Washington State sales tax. We will tailor the package to meet any specific needs or wants you may have.
Golf Stay & Play Package
Looking for the perfect getaway for your next golf trip? Look no further than Cameo Heights Mansion in Touchet, Washington. We have partnered up with our favorite, and, without argument, the best golf course in Southeast Washington, and one of the best on the West coast of the U.S., Wine Valley Golf Club, to provide our guests with this great “Golf Stay & Play” package!
The rate of golf at Wine Valley depends upon the time of day and season. The current midsummer morning rate with a golf cart at Wine Valley Golf Club is $130/person. (*This price is subject to change without notice.) Cameo Heights Mansion’s Golf Stay and Play Package discounts the rate to $110/person plus tax. If they adjust their rates or if you book in a slower season or twilight hours when the rates are lower, we will update your rate and send out a second confirmation.
Cameo Heights Mansion’s Golf Package Details:
- A round of golf for two at Wine Valley Golf Club.
- Discounted rates.
- Unlimited range balls.
- Cameo Heights Mansion monogrammed golf towel (one / room).
- Available with suite reservations only.
- Early breakfast or breakfast-to-go to accommodate an early tee time.
- Maximum offer–one golf package / night / room.
Package subject to availability and change without notice. You may call us to confirm the current price and discount. Please do not call the course to book your tee time. We will be managing the reservation for you. They will bill us and we will bill you.
*Wine Valley Golf Course offers many rate schedules depending upon the season, holidays, and the day of the week. The golf package is subject to availability on the course and at the Mansion. Price is subject to change without notice. For exact current rates, click on The Wine Valley Golf Club Rate Schedule or call 509-394-0211 to get the exact current price and make reservations.
Stay & Play, Tour & Dine – A Romantic Grand Slam - Starting at $770
Experience Romance at a Quadrathlon of the World’s Best Destinations.
Starting Price for Summer weekday package, which includes:
- STAY AT the luxurious Cameo Heights Mansion (due to the differences in-suite prices, the room reservation is not included in the pricing of this package.)
- PLAY 18 holes with cart for two persons on a summer morning weekday at Wine Valley Golf Club (afternoons are about $20 less and weekends are about $20 more than the listed price.)
- WINE TOUR in our luxurious and comfortable Lincoln Continental Super-Stretched Limousine for 4 hours and visit some of the outstanding Walla Walla Valley wineries.
- PICNIC LUNCH for two is provided during the wire tour.
- DINNER for two with chef’s wine pairing at Cameo Heights Mansion’s 5-star on-site restaurant, The Vine.
Package price does not include service and dining gratuities or Washington State sales tax. The only variables are the rates at Wine Valley Golf Club.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have a suite reservation in place to book this package, though the room reservation is not included in the pricing of this package.
Group Booking: If you are planning on booking this packages for a group, please call to book this package as you can share the wine tour limo expense for groups of up to 8 people with a slight adjustment of $40 for the second couple and $80 additional for either 3 or 4 couples. Adding a picnic lunch for each couple would be an additional $35 per couple.
Winter Weekday & Weekend Rates
Winter prices for weekday nights in November – March are $50 lower than the summer peak season rates. When you make a reservation online, the discounted rate will already show–so no need to worry about booking at a higher rate. You can even use Costco gift certificates or other discounted gift certificates for these published low rack rates.
Anybody who books online gets the already reduced winter rates (please see the note at the bottom.) These rates are effective for the months of November 2019 – March 5, 2020, except during national holidays like Christmas Holidays (Dec 24-Jan 2), Thanksgiving Day, and Valentine’s day.
Summary of Winter Weekday Discounts (Monday thru Thursday):
The first-rate represents the mid-summer Weekday (Sunday through Thursday) rate and the second and lower rate is the winter Weekday rate. (Please note the disclaimer at the bottom of this page regarding prices.)
- Spanish Suite: Lowered from $299 to $249.
- Greek Suite: Lowered from $309 to $259.
- German Suite: Lowered from $279 to $239
- French Suite: Lowered from $299 to $249
- Italian Suite: Lowered from $289 to $239
- Dubai Suite: Lowered from $259 to $209
- English Tudor Suite: Lowered from $289 to $239
Summary of Winter Weekend prices (Friday & Saturday & Sunday):
Expect to see a $50 reduction in November through February over weekend prices in July & August with another $10 reduction in the month of January. The following table shows the Weekend price differential between July & August and Nov, Dec, & Feb. (January is another $10 less.) The first-rate is the summer rate and the second rate is the winter rate. (Please note the disclaimer at the bottom of this page regarding prices.)
- Spanish Suite: Lowered from $359 to $309
- Greek Suite: Lowered from $369 to $319
- German Suite: Lowered from $339 to $289
- French Suite: Lowered from $359 to $309
- Italian Suite: Lowered from $349 to $299
- Dubai Suite: Lowered from $319 to $269
- English Tudor Suite: Lowered from $349 to $299
Other Discounts: Occasionally we also offer other exciting winter discounts in addition to these rack rate discounts. They are not usually posted on the website but will always be advertised on Facebook. You will need to call and give us the code provided on our Facebook page WHEN you book to get those discounts. We generally do not accept discounted gift certificates, such as those sold in Costco, for these more significant discounted prices advertised only on Facebook.
Same Day Stay Rate Special
SDSR in the High Season: $219
SDSR in the Winter (Nov-Feb) Season: $179
- You must call after 1:00 PM on the same day as intended check-in and ask for the Same Day Stay Rate. (Sundays are an exception where you may call any time during the day and we suggest early in the morning.)
- All bookings made online will be at the standard rate and will not be adjusted after the fact to match the SDSR.
- New bookings only.
- Any available room.
- Call to book: 509-302-0390 (Alan’s cell), 509-302-8010 (Deanne’s cell), or the office 509-394-0211.
PLEASE NOTE this fine print:
- You can NOT use discounted gift certificates to pay for a room on this package.
- The SDSR is also not available on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
Our suggestions if you want a SameDayStayRate booking:
- Call immediately at 1:00PM.
- If no answer, keep calling both numbers until we do answer.
- Leave a message. (We will call you back but understand that any person who got through before you may already have the room you were booking.)
A caution if you are planning on booking your anniversary or special occasion this way: It isn’t a perfect system because there are no guarantees that the suite you want or that any suite, for that matter, will be available. Occasionally multiple calls for last minute stays, all close to 1:00PM, mean that someone else might beat you to the punch. However, notwithstanding the obvious danger of losing the opportunity to book, there are some advantages of SAME DAY STAY RATE booking:
- Very budget conscious folks who can be spontaneous get the all the amenities of Cameo Heights Mansion for less money, sometimes a lot less.
- You don’t have to deal with a cancellation policy when you are not sure that your schedule will allow you to plan everything weeks in advance.
- Surprise someone with spontaneous action. Romance is often sparked by the exuberance of a bit of spontaneity.
Good luck! As we have more and more people requesting this, occasionally we have more calls than we have rooms. Please understand that we book the rooms in the order we take the calls – not the order that you may call in and catch us unavailable. (We were probably on the other line taking the same kind of call.)
One more thing. Don’t be embarrassed about calling for the SDSR (Same Day Stay Rate.) We love to fill the rooms. An empty room does neither of us any good. So if you are spontaneous and can handle the disappointment of hearing we no longer have the room you were watching, we welcome your 1:00PM calls.
Got the SDSR for the first night but you really want to book for more than one night?
Here is the scenario: You call at 1:00pm for a SDSR booking but you actually want to book two or more nights? Our policy on that will be as follows:
- You can use the SameDayStayRate and add as many contiguous weekday nights as are available, provided that they do not include a Friday or Saturday with the following caveats.
- Any extra nights must be contiguous.
- Moving from one suite to another during your stay will incur an upcharge of $40 even if that is the only available choice for an additional night.
- Contiguous Friday and Saturdays can be added for an SDSR upcharge of $60. i.e. $279 in high season and $239 in slow season.
Summer Spa Escape Package - $769
Want a complete spa package in the country? There is something revitalizing about having a pedicure, manicure, or facial beside the pool with the soothing sound of cascading water, followed by a private deep tissue massage to relieve tension.
As the name indicates, this package is specially designed for April through October where an outdoor spa service is normally very comfortable. While the facial, pedicure, and manicure may be performed outside with the refreshing ambiance of the natural pool and waterfall, the couples massages are generally performed inside the mansion and not by the pool because we cannot guarantee that you will have a private pool area.
Though this package is named a “Summer” package, it can be ordered any time of year, with the spa parts of the package being performed in-suite during the cooler or excessively hot seasons of the year. You will need at least a two-night stay in any suite at the Mansion to add on this package. This package is not available on Sundays or Mondays.
- Couples massage.
- Strawberries dipped in chocolate.
- Poolside pedicure, manicure, and facial for her or him.
- Bottle of Luxe bubbly by the pool.
- Candlelight, 7-course, prix fixe dinner at The Vine.
- Intimate breakfast service in your suite one morning (breakfast is always free, service in your suite is a priced option.)
Package price does not include any service or dining gratuities or Washington State sales tax. Minimum 2-night stay required. Package only available Tuesdays through Saturdays.
Deals for Touchet Locals
“Touchet Trip to Cameo” ~ We want to be good neighbors!
We often have Touchet folks who come to The Vine for dinner. I ask them if they have considered staying for an afternoon and evening at Cameo Heights Mansion. They invariably say, “Well, we can’t do that. You see, we live in Touchet.”
I am puzzled by that. What is there about living in Touchet that means you don’t deserve a staycation? We may be local, but we have been recognized nationally by BedandBreakfast.com as a Top 10 Bed and Breakfast in the nation in 2011 and again as a Top 10 in Romance in the World in 2014! TripAdvisor named us to their Travelers’ Choice group as Top 25 in the US in 2013.
But if that doesn’t get your attention, let’s try something that will. We are now introducing an enticing package just for our friends and neighbors from Touchet so that they too might discover for themselves the luxuries of Cameo Heights Mansion.
Here is the Deal for our Touchet neighbors:
- You must have a Touchet/Lowden address in order to participate in this promotion.
- Call us after 2:00PM on the same day you would like to stay.
- Price: 1/2 the base rate of any available room or $149, whichever is higher!
Early Arrivals & Late Departures
Often times we get requests from guests for more time at the Mansion. These requests come from either “anxious arrivers” or those who just want to “linger longer.” We are not surprised that many of you would like to extend your stay. Of course, the best extension is always an additional day at the Mansion but if that is really not feasible for you then we offer an add-on package of 3 additional hours at the Mansion.
What you buy when you come to Cameo Heights Mansion is, purely and simply, ambiance. Sure, part of that is a very comfortable place to rest your head at the end of the day, but, in most cases, you can probably do that at home. For most people, it is a combination of the many luxurious amenities that are part and parcel of our unique ambiance that constitutes the reason they chose to stay with us.
With a one-night stay, you get to enjoy that ambiance from 3:00PM to 11:00AM the next morning. If you want more ambiance than what comes with one day but can’t afford or don’t have time for another full night’s stay, you can now buy a partial block of the best part of an additional day, INSTEAD of the cost of the whole day.
We sell this additional time for $50 in 3-hour blocks as follows:
- Anxious arrivers (early check-ins) may arrive as early as 12:00PM and check their luggage at the front office while they enjoy all of the amenities of the Mansion. Your luggage will be taken to your suite and you will be notified when your guest suite is ready for your occupancy.
- Longer lingerers (late check-outs) check out of their rooms by no later than 12:00PM, after which you may linger at the Mansion for another two hours enjoying the inside and outside amenities.
- You can also buy an extended block of three hours that would include elements of both an early arrival and a late checkout up to the total of 3 hours.
Fine Print of the Early Check-ins and Late Check-outs Policy:
- Cost for each block of 3 extended hours in any combination before or after your normal stay: $50.
- You must make prior arrangements and secure management approval for any extended hourly-stay package.
- ALL participating persons must be guests with a currently booked suite at the Mansion.
- For Early Check-ins, your reserved suite will be made available to you as soon as completed housekeeping procedures will allow but never later than 1:00PM.
- For Late Check-outs, you will, in most cases, need to vacate your room by no later than 12:00PM after which you can then enjoy the amenities of the Mansion for the balance of your extended stay. (This allows us time to get your vacated room ready for the next set of guests.)
- Use of hospitality suite with ping pong, games, snacks, and the media room is approved.
- Use of the pool and patio features of the swimming pool, hot tub, and fire-pit is approved.
- Use of the outside barbecue grill is NOT approved.
- The hospitality restroom will serve as a changing room into and out of swimming suit attire.
- Towels for your use will be available under the vanity in the hospitality restroom.
- We reserve the right to charge guests who make no arrangements for, but stay over nonetheless, a prorated share of the $50 extended stay package as a late check-out fee to their credit cards on file.