Our Mansion is Your Mansion
While there are plenty of fun things to do and see in Walla Walla and the Tri-Cities, many visitors come to Cameo Heights Mansion just for our incredible amenities! Whether you’re hoping to snap a photo of the beautiful landscape, curl up and watch a movie with your loved one, relax in a pool or hot tub, or play a rousing game of ping-pong, we’ve got it all.
Get a sneak peek of some of the amazing amenities you’ll find at Cameo Heights Mansion.
- Visit our theater room, which boasts an acclaimed Cain & Cain sound system and is always stocked with popcorn ready to be popped!
- Read one of the books available to guests in our library
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in our waterfall pool (closed from November to April)
- Soak in the luxurious built-in hot tub
- Roast a marshmallow at the on-site fire pit
- Indulge in one of the many spa services at our on-site facility
- Enjoy a candlelit dinner at The Vine!
- Challenge the innkeeper, Alan, to a game of ping-pong in our hospitality room
- Enjoy a game of chess or checkers
- Play a game of tetherball, bocce, or horseshoes on our lawn
- Drive golf balls from the Stephen L. Petty driving range, located on the grounds
- Stroll along the beautifully manicured Mansion grounds and enjoy the view of a lifetime
- Hike to the top of the cherry orchard and enjoy the blossoming trees
- Head to the vineyard and get sample the grapes before they’re turned into wine
Enjoy the Trip of a Lifetime at Cameo Heights Mansion
If you’re looking for a complete guide to things to do in Walla Walla, download our free Vacation Guide! We’ve listed our favorite historic sites, museums, shops, and hiking trails in the area. Planning your stay with Cameo Heights Mansion is easy when you use our free Vacation Guide!