About Cameo Heights Mansion
On the majestic basalt bluffs overlooking the peaceful Walla Walla River, the Cameo Heights Mansion bed and breakfast rises regally over a lush 400-acre orchard and vineyard. The unique location, removed from the din of city noise and lights, creates an oasis of serenity and scenic beauty in the midst of Washington wine country.
This Walla Walla B&B is located midway between the sunny Tri-Cities and the charming and nationally renowned city of Walla Walla, Washington. Cameo Heights Mansion proudly caters to:
- Romantic Getaways
- Intimate Weddings
- Private Elopements
- Girl’s night out
- Corporate retreats
Guests are pampered with a high level of detail and service!
“You have thought of everything.” Actually, we haven’t. We just listen well. We always ask how we can improve and our guests have told us!
Always Something To Do! Guest’s Favorite Activities:
- Swimming and sunbathing by the pool.
- Soaking in the built-in hot tub (open year round).
- Roasting s’mores on an outdoor fire pit.
- Reading a book or relaxing while listening to the cascading water fall.
- Spa services.
- Hiking in the hills of the surrounding orchard.
- Challenging each other or the hosts to Ping Pong.
- Watching movies in the dedicated theater room (popcorn and sodas provided free).
- Exercising in the personal fitness center.
- Taking Dolly Parton for a walk.
Exquisite Craftsmanship and Decor of this Walla Walla B&B
The suites are elegantly and elaborately designed with an international flair. The craftsmanship and décor of each suite envelops you in the ambiance of Spain, Greece, Germany, France, Italy, Asia, and medieval English Tudor. With just a little imagination, you will feel whisked away to foreign lands, BUT WITHOUT the expense and discomfort of thousands of miles of air travel. Once you visit us, you will see why guests all say that Cameo Heights Mansion is the most romantic B&B in Washington State.
Reminiscent of an old world country villa, Cameo Heights Mansion offers and escape from the urban congestion with all the luxuries of the privileged.
Dining at Cameo Heights Mansion
- Fine Dining with a modernist twist by Chef Nathan Carlson. (We think we have the best reviews of all dining in the area. Check the reviews and you be the judge.)
- Seven-course, prix fixe dinners paired with local wines or pick your own wine from our acclaimed wine lists.
- Homegrown fresh produce, homemade pastries and hearty breads.
- Delivered to your suite Wake-Up Service of homemade danish and hot drinks / juices at 8:00AM.
- Bountiful complimentary breakfasts served 9:00AM daily.
- Optional intimate dining in your own suite (At an additional $30 per room, we bring the candles, linen and fine china right to your table!).
- Local wines paired with your dinners upon request. See our wine lists.
- Continental breakfasts may be requested with early checkouts.
During your stay at Cameo Heights Mansion you will experience many opportunities for fine dining. Besides our signature Wake-Up Service of coffee (or other hot drinks and/or juices) and danish at 8:00AM delivered to your suite, we have a full complimentary breakfast at 9:00AM in our dining room.
For your ultimate pleasure and convenience, we also offer the option of exquisite evening dining at our on-site restaurant, “The Vine.”
Whether you come to our Walla Walla B&B for one night or several, our aim is to be your overall best romantic retreat….EVER!
Our warmest regards to our future guests, soon to become our latest friends,
Alan & Deanne Fielding, owners of Cameo Heights Mansion