Rates & Value Comparison
Cameo Heights vs. Five-Star Hotel Chain
Get More for the Same Price
Step into Cameo Heights and step away from extra fees. Four and five-star hotels may seem like a safe option when planning your trip, but what do they really offer? Expensive parking, an over-priced breakfast, and an under-staffed concierge service. Take your trip outside of the box with a luxurious stay at Cameo Heights Mansion. Treat yourself to the intimacy of a bed and breakfast with all of the amenities (and more) of a distinguished hotel. It truly is a one-of-a-kind experience in Walla Walla.
So what do you get? We’re glad you asked. From the moment you enter our mansion doors, you’ll see the difference with your own eyes from our elegant living space to our detailed rooms. Don’t pay extra for things that come complimentary at the Mansion. Here’s a list of just a few things that are sure to enhance your stay in Washington Wine Valley!
- Private theater room
- Large, comfortable dining room
- Luxurious pool and hot tub area
- Intimate fire pit
- Guest-only den with ping pong table, snacks, and ample sitting area
- Secure parking
- Unobstructed valley views
How to Get the Best Price
Like many businesses in the hospitality industry, we here at Cameo Heights practice “dynamic pricing” throughout the year. Simply put, prices are continuously fluctuating based on supply and demand. So how can you be sure you’re getting the best price? Here are a few tips.
- Book direct. Don’t be duped by third-party sites—we’ll always offer the best price.
- Book as far in advance as possible. The less full the rooms, the lower the price.
- Plan a mid-week trip. Spice up your week and get a great price!
- November through March are our lowest occupancy months. Book during this time for a deal.
- If you’re booking a day-of stay, call us to secure your Same Day Stay Rate.
- Explore our specials page.
- Follow us on Facebook! We’ll always post our most recent steals and deals.