The Highest Rated Restaurant for Fine Dining in Walla Walla & the Tri-Cities!
Discover our romantic fine dining restaurant with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside. With a variety of elegant dining options, “The Vine” is the perfect setting to celebrate special occasions like a birthday or anniversary. Make a reservation to treat yourself to a unique culinary experience at The Vine today!
“The kind of dining you would expect to see in New York.”
The Vine combines fantastic service with delicious, artfully prepared food to create the ultimate dining experience. Enjoy beautiful, mouthwatering food in a warm, country setting for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Vine restaurant specializes in a seven-course, prix-fixe style of fine dining and is open all year long Tuesday through Saturday. Restaurant-style dining is also available on Mondays during the summer (May – Oct). However, dinner options for guests staying at the Mansion are always available on Sundays and Mondays during the winter when the restaurant is closed.
Whenever you choose to dine at The Vine, a few things you can always count on:
- Each plate is created with the freshest ingredients
- We use fresh local produce whenever possible.
- An expansive selection of local wines from the Walla Walla region or internationally famous ciders from Columbia Basin for the perfect pairing of your meal.
Transportation to The Vine is an Issue?
If you would like to dine at The Vine, but the driving distance (25 miles from Walla Walla, 25 miles from Pasco, or 30 miles from Hermiston) is an obstacle for you, please consider our Luxury Ride and Dine Service. This is a relatively inexpensive way to enjoy the luxury of high-end dining and uniquely luxurious transportation all in one package!
Dine with Stunning Views
Take in the beauty of the surrounding orchard with the stunning background scenes of the picturesque Walla Walla River Valley.during your romantic gourmet dining experience. Choose from the outdoor patio tables or inside our beautiful dining room. The Vine is the perfect upscale location for a romantic date night or to celebrate a special occasion.
The Vine is located within Cameo Heights Mansion, about 25 miles west of Walla Walla and 25 miles east of Tri-Cities. It has been recognized and awarded several times by OpenTable.com, based upon users reviews, with the Diners’ Choice awards, as well as multiple awarding of the prestigious Best Overall Restaurant, and Best Food, and Best Ambiance in the Seattle / Eastern Washington region (practically speaking, the whole state of Washington!).
Hours/Days of Operation of The Vine (Details in text boxes below)
- Breakfast: Every day
- 9:00 am — complimentary breakfasts for overnight guests
- 9:30 am — outside guests by reservation
- Catered Lunches: Mondays – Thursdays by reservation only
- 12:00pm for groups of 8 or more. (Minimum payment will apply.)
- Seven Course Prix-Fixe Dining: 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm (Seating times by reservations)
- May 1 – Oct 31: Monday through Saturday. (No Sunday service.)
- Nov 1 – April 30: Tuesday through Saturday. (No Sunday or Monday service.)
You will notice that there is no restaurant dinner service on Sunday and in the wintertime, no service on Mondays as well. We feel that our management, chef, and restaurant staff need an evening off with their families. We are sorry for any inconvenience that causes you.
So the question you will be asking is: “What if we want food and The Vine is closed on that day? Do we have any options?” Of course! For days of our closure, we offer the following ideas/choices:
- Grill and Microwave on-site: If you want to bring something in with you to enjoy in the evening, we have a nice outdoor grill customers may use ONLY on days that the restaurant is closed. Also provided are a microwave, plates, and silverware. You supply all the ingredients and we supply the utensils and ovens. (As several guests may want to use the same grill, please clean up the grill and general area and put your dirty dishes in the hospitality sink. This area will not be attended in the evening by staff or management of Cameo Heights Mansion.)
- Cheese, fruit, and charcuterie plates may be pre-ordered and a time pre-arranged for delivery. Of course, you may add a bottle of champagne, wine, or award-winning cider.
- Pizza: We have a commercial pizza oven for your use and stock DiGiorno and California Kitchen pizzas. They are available for purchase and you can use our facilities to make and enjoy your own hot fresh pizza. The pizza oven will NOT be available on any days when restaurant service is provided.
- Vendors nearby:
- Waterbrook Winery: 15 miles east of us near Lowden. They are currently providing lunch and dinner every day including Sunday until 5 PM.
- Seedhouse Saloon: 8 miles east of us in Touchet. It is a popular place for great local hamburgers and fries. It is open on Mondays until 7:00 pm but not on Sunday. It would be best to call them to schedule your arrival at 509-394-8835.
- Vendors In Walla Walla: 25 miles east of us. There are several boutique restaurants open on Sundays and Mondays.
Seven-Course Prix-Fixe Fine Dining
Features of this service include:
- Seven courses for $75 (before tax, gratuity, or beverages.) Price is subject to change without notice.
- Optional chef-selected wine pairing on four courses for $35. (This service is temporarily suspended because of COVID 19.)
- Extensive wine and beverage menu from local suppliers.
- Public restaurant dining. (No lodging reservation needed.)
- By reservation only.
- Though prix fixe, diners also have the option “of a la carte” ordering of any of the individual courses. (See the sample menu for details.)
Catered Lunches for Groups over 8
Monday through Thursday
Features of this service include:
- Three-course lunch: $45 (includes taxes, gratuity, and soda beverages–no alcoholic beverages are included.)
- Great for corporate or business lunches of groups of 8 or a larger or minimum fee of $340 (which also includes tax and gratuity.)
- The same excellent food and ambiance you have come to expect with evening dining at The Vine.
- Wine and beer available for purchase
- Lunches starts at 12:00pm..
- Make reservations by calling 509-394-0211.
Full Breakfast Everyday
- Three-course breakfast service is complimentary for overnight guests.
- We use restaurant style seating — not family style. Every person or group will be seated individually as a couple or grouped together as they wish.
- Breakfasts consist of pastry course (our signature “Wake Up Service served roomside at 8:00AM), fresh fruit, and your selection taken off a different menu each day featuring at least three delicious entrees.
- Breakfasts are one seating at 9:00AM for overnight guests and 9:30AM for outside guests. (However, we try to accommodate requests for earlier breakfasts or, if necessary, a breakfast to go.)
- Outside Guests (restaurant guests not staying overnight at the Mansion) may also request reservations for breakfast. Cost is $25 per person. Restaurant guests may call 509-394-0211 to make breakfast reservations.
- Large groups on Sunday: We do not usually do group holiday brunches, like Mothers Day or Memorial Day brunches, on Sunday mornings. We reserve the right to decline some requests for Sunday breakfast service.