A Grand Affair
A Grand Affair–A Two Night Wedding Package for Wedding Party and Guests
For the bride and groom getting married only once and want their ultimate wedding to be in Walla Walla wine country, we offer this elegant wedding package! Our wedding planner and staff will make every perfect detail magically happen, while you relax and enjoy the most important day of your life! Six couples of your most intimate wedding party stay at the Mansion for two nights while we will help other members of your wedding party procure group discounts at local top tier hotels in Walla Walla or Tri-Cities.
We will endeavor to make your wedding an elegant highly memorable event with little stress, if any, for you. Our wedding coordinator and staff will make it all magically happen. Everything about this package is five star. And the food services at Cameo Heights Mansion are as good as it gets.
The wedding itinerary for the two-day A Grand Affair includes:
Day 1: Wedding party check in, relaxed afternoon wedding rehearsal and wedding party rehearsal dinner
Day 2: Wedding ceremony, reception, dinner and evening dancing
Features of A Grand Affair:
- 50 People — total wedding party and guests
- Exclusive Use of the Mansion
- 2 Nights Overnight Lodging for Seven Couples at Cameo Heights Mansion
- Full-Service Bridal Consultant: LaWanda Hatch, (509) 412-8715
- Fully Decorated Dining Room and Tables — Table settings, linens, centerpieces and room decor
- Flower Package of Bouquets and Boutonnieres:
- Bride and Maid of Honor
- 3 Bridesmaids
- Groom and Best Man
- 3 Groomsmen
- 4 Parents
- Flower Girl
- Ring Bearer
- Extra charge for Valentine’s day and Mother’s Day
- Extra charge for special order flowers
- Photography — 9 hours with high quality photographer, Barrett Brown of Barrett Brown Photography; includes gallery/digital files of hundreds of images
- Hair, Makeup, Pedicure, Manicure for Bride, “Vow to Wow” service — Attendants may have service at an extra charge.
- Harpist or Pianist playing background music during Ceremony
- DJ and Sound System — for Wedding, Reception, Dinner, and Dancing
- Rehearsal dinner — first night for 50 persons
- Champagne and Appetizer Reception — After wedding while photos are being shot
- Seven Course Formal Dinner with Wine Pairings for 50 persons
- Three-Tiered Wedding Cake — Professionally made to your specifications
- Toast of Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- Romantic Night Stay at Cameo Heights Mansion for Seven Lucky Couples
- Discounted Guest Lodging — Petition local hotels in Walla Walla or Tri-Cities for group rates for wedding party members
- Breakfast for all Guests Staying at CHM — Additional guests may have breakfasts for $25.
- Intimate Breakfast service in-suite the morning after for bride and groom.
Price for All Stated Services . . . $24,946
This price is before all applicable state and local taxes. All food services will be also be charged an automatic gratuity of 18%. All other non-food services are subject to a 15% service fee. (What is this “service fee” for? It provides for the service of our wedding coordinator, Lawanda Hatch and gratuities for other Cameo Heights Mansion staff.)
All payments will be made according to Policies and Guidelines as agreed upon by both parties and are non-refundable except as noted in the contact.
Rates Based upon Friday or Saturday wedding in Peak Season—weekdays and shoulder season weddings would be less.