Make your wedding a day to remember! A Grand Affair is our most extravagant wedding package. This two-day event includes the rehearsal as well as the ceremony itself. You and your guests will have our romantic bed and breakfast (and all of its wonderful amenities and features) to yourselves for the two days. With the help of our expert wedding planner, you’ll be able to relax and enjoy yourself on what will be the best day of your life. Preview the package below:
Cost Of A Typical A Grand Affair Package:
$19,215 (plus sales tax, gratuity and service fee)
A Typical A Grand Affair Package Includes:
- Priced for 50 guests in wedding party, including the bride and groom.
- The talents of our full-service bridal consultant, LaWanda Hatch.
- Exclusive use of the Mansion for lodging, dining, and accomodations for two nights. (See the “Fine Print” note at the bottom about pricing.)
- A flower package of bouquets and boutonnieres for your party consisting of the following:
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom’s boutonnierre
- 1-Maid of Honor
- 1-Best Man
- 2-Ring Bearer/Flower Bearer
- The use of our tastefully decorated dining room. (Package inclues a per person fee of $25 for an elegant table setup including wedding chairs.)
- A nine-hour photography session with Barrett Brown of Barrett Brown Photography.
- An officiant to make you legally and lawfully wedded.
- Hair and makeup for the bride.
- A harpist.
- A DJ and sound system.
- The following food catering services:
- A champagne and appetizer reception.
- A seven-course fine dining rehearsal dinner at The Vine Fine Dining for 14 people the evening of the wedding rehearsal.
- A sumptuous wedding buffet for all 50 wedding guests after the wedding ceremony.
- A three-tiered wedding cake.
- A wedding toast of champagne or sparkling cider.
- Breakfast for all guests staying at Cameo Heights Mansion.
- Help in securing discounted group lodging and transportation for the guests not staying at Cameo Heights Mansion.
- An intimate in-suite breakfast the morning after the wedding for the bride and groom.
Please note the following “Fine Print.”
- We have not included the price of the suites (lodging accommodations) because the price is variable depending upon the date and season of your wedding booking.
- All wedding services, dining, and rentals, including lodging, will also be charged an automatic service fee of 20%.
- Minimum dinner fees: In order to have the restaurant closed and have an exclusive wedding party, you will be responsible for minimum restaurant fees of $1600 or weekdays (Tuesday – Thursday) and $2200 on weekends (Friday & Saturday night). With the appetizers, champagne toast, dinner and wine pairings, this package includes restaurant fees of nearly $1750 so the weekday minimum is covered. However, an additional charge of $600 will be levied on weekends to cover the minimum restaurant fee. If your wedding includes a few other persons, though not staying at the Mansion, as guests of the wedding festivities, the food services portion of the fees associated with their attendance will serve as an offset to the minimum restaurant fee.