A Private Affair
The Perfect Intimate and Stress-Free Wedding Package
If your dream wedding has always been about including only the most intimate family and friends, this is the perfect wine country destination wedding near Walla Walla for the two of you. Cameo Heights Mansion, with its comfortable elegance, seven luxury suites, swimming pool and landscape, becomes entirely and privately yours for one glorious day or several. No outside guests are invited. Your wedding party consisting of nearest family members or very close friends all are staying at the Mansion with you to witness your vows and enjoy a seven-course dinner and relaxed evening of celebration. The package is designed for a wedding party of no more than 14.
(The Private Affair wedding package is priced for a weekday wedding and single overnight stay in the months of Nov-Mar, holidays excluded. Weddings on weekends of Friday & Saturday, holidays, or peak seasons would be an upgrade. Also weekend stays have higher minimum restaurant closure fees for your private wedding experience.)
- 14 Persons in Wedding Party, all Staying at Cameo Heights Mansion
- Full-Service Bridal Consultant: LaWanda Hatch, (509) 412-8715
- Fully Decorated Dining Room and (2) Fully Set and Decorated Tables — Table settings, linens, centerpieces and room decor
- Flower Package of Bouquets and Boutonnieres:
- Bride and Maid of Honor
- Groom and Best Man
- Extra charge for Valentine’s day and Mother’s Day
- Extra charge for special order flowers
- Photography — 6 hours with high-quality photographer, Barrett Brown of Barrett Brown Photography; includes gallery/digital files of hundreds of images
- Hair, Makeup, Finger & Toe Polish for Bride, “From This Day Forward” package of hair, makeup, polish on fingers and toes, with free trial for bride–Attendants may have service at an extra charge.
- 2-Tiered Wedding Cake — Professionally made to your specifications
- Toast of champagne or sparkling cider
- Appetizers after the wedding while photos are being taken
- 7 Course formal dinner with wine pairings for 14 persons
- 1 Luxurious night stay at Cameo Heights Mansion for all the wedding party
- Breakfast for all Guests
Price for All Stated Services . . . . . . . . . $9,982
Please note: Although not included in the price, if this is a one day wedding, the bride will probably need to have a room on the preceding night so she will be able to have a place to begin getting herself ready for the wedding the following day.
This price is before all applicable state and local taxes. All food services will be also be charged an automatic gratuity of 18%. All other non-food services are subject to a 15% service fee. (What is this “service fee” for? It provides for the service of our wedding coordinator, Lawanda Hatch and gratuities for other Cameo Heights Mansion staff.)
All payments will be made according to Policies and Guidelines as agreed upon by both parties and are non-refundable except as noted in the contact.
Rates Based upon Friday or Saturday wedding in Peak Season—weekdays and shoulder season weddings would be less.
Minimum dinner fees: In order to have the restaurant closed and have an exclusive wedding party, you will be responsible for minimum restaurant fees of $1600 or weekdays (Tuesday – Thursday) and $2200 on weekends (Friday & Saturday night). With the appetizers, champagne toast, dinner and wine pairings, this package includes restaurant fees of nearly $1600 so the weekday minimum is covered. However, an additional charge of $600 will be levied on weekends to cover the minimum restaurant fee. If your wedding includes a few other persons, though not staying at the Mansion, as guests of the wedding festivities, the food services portion of the fees associated with their attendance will serve as an offset to the minimum restaurant fee.
Party larger than 14? We have other packages for larger weddings but a few extra persons can be added to this package as such:
- Extra persons can stay in some larger rooms and sleep in twin-sized cot beds.
- A few guests, not staying at the Mansion, may be invited to the wedding and dinner by prior arrangement with management. With table decor fees, appetizers, wine pairing, and 7-course tasting dinner, the price per extra person is $179.