A Private Affair
If you’ve always pictured yourself being surrounded by your closest friends and family members on your wedding day, A Private Affair is the ideal wedding package for you. Our stunning bed and breakfast, with its charming elegance, seven luxury suites, amazing amenities, and stunning vistas, will be reserved entirely for you and your wedding party of up to 14 guests.
Cost Of A Typical A Private Affair Package:
$9,930 (plus sales tax and service fee)
There are several possible upgrades to the Private Affair package. LaWanda Hatch will be happy to customize this wedding package to your dreams and expectations. Please call LaWanda at 509-412-8715, the office at 509.394.0211, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customizing options and an exact price on your selected date and options.
A Typical A Private Affair Package Includes:
- Accommodations for a 14-person bridal party, all of whom will stay at Cameo Heights Mansion.
- The talents of our full-service bridal consultant, LaWanda Hatch.
- An officiant to make you legally and lawfully wedded.
- Use of our beautifully decorated dining room as well as two fully set and decorated tables.
- The bride’s bouquet and a groom’s boutonnier.
- A four-hour photography session with Barrett Brown of Barrett Brown Photography
- Hair, makeup, polish on fingers and toes for the bride. (Package includes trial at the Salon.)
- A two-tiered wedding cake.
- Appetizers during wedding party photo shoot immediately after the wedding.
- A toast of champagne or sparkling cider.
- A seven-course formal dinner with wine pairings for 14 guests.
- One Luxurious night stay at Cameo Heights Mansion for all the wedding party. Single overnight weekday weeding from November to March, all holidays excluded. (Contact us for price estimate for weekends, peak season, and holday weddings.)
- Breakfast for all guests
Please note the following “Fine Print.”
- Although not included in this price, if this is a one-day wedding, the bride will probably need to have a room on a preceding night so she will be able to have a place to stage her preparation for the wedding the following day.
- All wedding services, dining, and rentals, including lodging, will be also be charged an automatic gratuity of 20%.
- Minimum dinner fees: In order to have the restaurant closed and have an exclusive wedding party, you will be responsible for minimum restaurant fees of $1600 or weekdays (Tuesday – Thursday) and $2200 on weekends (Friday & Saturday night). With the appetizers, champagne toast, dinner and wine pairings, this package includes restaurant fees of nearly $1750 so the weekday minimum is covered. However, an additional charge of $600 will be levied on weekends to cover the minimum restaurant fee. If your wedding includes a few other persons, though not staying at the Mansion, as guests of the wedding festivities, the food services portion of the fees associated with their attendance will serve as an offset to the minimum restaurant fee.