An Elegant Afternoon
An Elegant Afternoon Wedding Package
Looking for an elegant, luxurious venue but insist upon keeping the nest egg you two have saved? Then this is your perfect wedding package. Friends and family witness your vows and then leave the two of you to enjoy a honeymoon at one of the Top Ten Romantic Bed and Breakfasts in the world. The wedding service, performed only on Tuesday-Thursday, between 1:00 PM and 2:30 PM, can be outside with the Mansion’s unforgettable views, or inside taking full advantage of the luxurious interior decor. Gourmet luncheon services, cake cutting, and champagne toasting follow immediately after the wedding. Then your wedding party depart leaving the two of you to honeymoon in the suite of your choice. The photo shoot can begin before the wedding, continue during the lunch, and go a short time afterwards, provided it does not interfere with incoming lodging guests. The package is designed for a wedding party of 45 (limitation of 45 set by capacity of formal dining room.)
Please call 509.394.0211 or email email@example.com for an exact price on your selected date.
- Wedding Party, including bride and groom, of 45
- Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday afternoon only
- Dubai suite reserved the night before the wedding — Bridal dressing room on day of wedding
- Dubai suite for Honeymoon Night
- Wedding Services between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM
- Champagne Reception/Appetizers: 2:00 to 3:00pm during pictures and before the lunch starts
- Cake Cutting, Gourmet Luncheon, and Champagne Toast until 4:30 PM
- Full-Service Bridal Consultant: LaWanda Hatch, (509) 412-8715
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonnier:
- Photography — 3 hours with high-quality photographer, Barrett Brown of Barrett Brown Photography includes gallery/digital files of hundreds of images
- Washington state licensend wedding officiant is included in package.
- Hair and Makeup for Bride, “Wedded Bliss” package (which does not include a trial) — Attendants may have service at an extra charge
- 3-Tiered Wedding Cake — Professionally made to your specifications
- Luncheon for 45 guests — Soup or salad and main entree. (Luncheon setting is inside the formal dining area. Poolside luncheon is not possible with an afternoon wedding without having all the Mansion reserved.)
- Champagne or Sparkling Cider Toast — for all 45 persons in the wedding party
- Intimate breakfast in your suite — the morning after your wedding day
Price for All Stated Services . . . $8,635
Please note: Since this is an afternoon wedding, there will little time for the bride to prepare, so besides the honeymoon night, this package includes a room reserved for the bride to stay the night before the wedding to have a place to stage her personal preparation for the wedding the following day.
This price is before all applicable state and local taxes.
All food services will be also be charged an automatic gratuity of 20%.
All other non-food services are subject to a 15% service fee. (What is this “service fee” for? It provides for the service of our wedding coordinator, Lawanda Hatch and gratuities for other Cameo Heights Mansion staff.)
Minimum dinner fees: In order to have the restaurant closed and have an exclusive wedding party, you will be responsible for minimum restaurant fees of $1800 or weekdays (Tuesday – Thursday). With the appetizers, champagne toast, and luncheon, this package includes restaurant fees of nearly $2,560 so the weekday minimum is covered.
All payments will be made according to Policies and Guidelines as agreed upon by both parties and are non-refundable except as noted in the contact.
Rates Based upon lodging in the Asian suite on Tuesday-Thursday nights in Peak Season— Shoulder season weddings would be less. Suite upgrades are possible.
Please call 509.394.0211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an exact price on your selected date, or fill out the wedding inquiry form below.
Download a copy of the An Elegant Afternoon Wedding Contract to view the general details.