This all-in-one wedding package combines the elegance and luxurious amenities of Cameo Heights Mansion with the intimacy of a small ceremony. This package is ideal for guests who want to celebrate their union with their closest friends and family members.
When you book An Elegant Afternoon, your wedding guests (up to 45) can join you for a beautiful ceremony, luncheon, and champagne toast before departing so you can start your honeymoon at one of the most romantic bed and breakfasts in the world. Preview the features below.
The Typical An Elegant Afternoon Package Includes:
- Space for up to 45 wedding guests, including the bride and groom.
- Officiant for the wedding services so you are legally and lawfully wedded.
- A three-hour photography session with Barrett Brown of Barrett Brown Photography.
- A bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere.
- Hair and makeup for the bride.
- A Champagne reception and appetizers, followed by a gourmet luncheon at The Vine Fine Dining for all 45 wedding guests, the cutting of the cake, and a champagne toast.
- A three-tiered wedding cake.
- Intimate breakfast the morning after your ceremony.
- A two-night reservation at Cameo Heights Mansion is required to book this package, but because the prices of the suites are variable, it is not included in the package price. (See note below for details on the reservation package.)
Wedding package is customizable.
There are several possible upgrades to this package. Our wedding coordinator will be happy to customize this wedding package to your exact dreams. Please call our office at 509.394.0211, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customizing options and an exact price on your selected date and options.
Please note the following suggestions or information:
- Since this is an afternoon wedding, we require a two-night stay–the night before the wedding and the honeymoon night. (We have learned that the bride needs a room reserved the night before the wedding for herself and a guest to have a place to stage her personal preparation for the wedding the following day.)