An Essential Afternoon
An elopement with guests!
Sometimes when you are ready for marriage, what you want is just to get away–elope just the two of you–and get married in a private ceremony. It would be so simple and you would still have money left over for the honeymoon.
But then you think of those very close friends and family members. You wonder: How can we do the most important thing in our lives and not share the moment with them?
If this describes your wedding dilemma, we have the perfect package just for you. Basically, it is a simple elopement package with a few essential guests added to it. We call it the Essential Afternoon Wedding.
Features of An Essential Afternoon Package:
- An afternoon wedding party with a few invited guests. (Add $100 for each guest up to 10 additional guests, and $75 for each guest after 10.)
- Wedding ceremonies are always in the afternoon between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM on any afternoon except Sunday.
- A 3 hour early check-in for the Dubai suite, reserved for day of your marriage and your Honeymoon Night.*
- Your selection of music will play before and after the ceremony.
- Wedding cake professionally made to your specifications.
- Champagne (or sparkling cider) toast for bride and groom.
- Full-Service bridal consultant: LaWanda Hatch, (509) 412-8715.
- Bridal Bouquet and Groom’s Boutonniere.
- Washington state licensend wedding officiant is included in package.
- 7 Course formal dinner with wine pairings for the newlyweds.
- Intimate breakfast in your suite — the morning after your wedding day.
Price for All Stated Services . . . $1,098
There are many possible upgrades to customize this wedding package to your exact dreams. Please call LaWanda Hatch at 509-412-8715, the office at 509.394.0211, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customizing options and an exact price on your selected date and options.
Please note: This package does not include a room for the bride to prepare in the morning of the wedding. Since this is an afternoon wedding, if desired, the same room may also reserved the night before. Thus the bride will not find herself rushing to get ready for her wedding that will begin very shortly after an early check-in.on the same afternoon as the wedding.
This price is before all applicable state and local taxes.
All food services will be also be charged an automatic gratuity of 20%.
All other non-food services are subject to a 15% service fee. (What is this “service fee” for? It provides for the service of our wedding coordinator, Lawanda Hatch and gratuities for other Cameo Heights Mansion staff.)
*Rates Based upon lodging in the Dubai suite in slow winter season— The charge for rooms in shoulder and high season weddings would be more. Also, suite upgrades are possible.
Download a copy of the An Essential Afternoon Wedding Contract to view the general details.
Simply fill out the form below to get started planning the elopement of your dreams!