If your ideal wedding day includes you, your future spouse, and just a few essential guests, we can help. (There is a per guest fee of $100 that pertains.) An Essential Afternoon includes everything you need for a quiet, intimate ceremony and reception. This package includes everything from the afternoon ceremony (usually performed between 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM) to your honeymoon accommodations.
Preview the full list of features below:
Cost of a Typical Essential Afternoon Package (before guests):
$871 (plus sales tax, service fee, lodging accommodations)
The Essential Afternoon Package Includes:
- An intimate wedding ceremony conducted by a licensed wedding officiant.
- An afternoon wedding ceremony
- The $50 fee for a three-hour early check-in into the suite of your choice is included in the package.
- Wedding cake professionally made to your specifications.
- Champagne (or sparkling cider) toast for bride and groom.
- The bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere.
- A seven-course formal dinner for the newlyweds.
- An intimate breakfast in your suite the morning after your wedding day.
- The talents of our full-service bridal consultant: LaWanda Hatch.
- An evening suite reservation must be made in order to book this package. However, since the price of the suites are variable, the price of it is NOT included in this package. As this is an afternoon wedding, we recommend that the bride also have a room booked the night before the wedding to have a place to stage her personal preparation for the wedding the following day.
There are many possible upgrades to customize this wedding package to your exact dreams. Please call our wedding coordinator, LaWanda Hatch, at 509-412-8715, the office at 509.394.0211, or email us at email@example.com for customizing options and an exact price on your selected date and options.
Please note: This package does not include a room for the bride to prepare in the morning of the wedding.