If your ideal wedding day includes you, your future spouse, and just a few essential guests, we can help. (There is a per guest fee of $100 that pertains.) An Essential Afternoon includes everything you need for a quiet, intimate ceremony and reception. This package includes everything from the afternoon ceremony (between 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday) to your honeymoon accommodations. Preview the full list of features below:
Cost of a Typical Essential Afternoon Package (before guests):
$1,140 (plus sales tax and service fee)
The Essential Afternoon Package Includes:
- An intimate wedding ceremony conducted by a licensed wedding officiant.
- An afternoon wedding ceremony
- A three-hour early check-in for the Dubai suite, reserved for the day of your marriage and your Honeymoon Night.*
- Wedding cake professionally made to your specifications.
- Champagne (or sparkling cider) toast for bride and groom.
- The bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere.
- A seven-course formal dinner with wine pairings for the newlyweds.
- An intimate breakfast in your suite the morning after your wedding day.
- The talents of our full-service bridal consultant: LaWanda Hatch.
There are many possible upgrades to customize this wedding package to your exact dreams. Please call LaWanda Hatch at 509-412-8715, the office at 509.394.0211, or email us at email@example.com for customizing options and an exact price on your selected date and options.
Please note: This package does not include a room for the bride to prepare in the morning of the wedding. If desired, the same room may also be reserved the night before.
- Since this is an afternoon wedding, there will little time for the bride to prepare, so besides the honeymoon night, we suggest you consider a package which includes a room reserved for the bride to stay the night before the wedding to have a place to stage her personal preparation for the wedding the following day.
- All wedding services, dining, and rentals, including lodging, will be charged an automatic service fee of 20%.
*Rates based upon lodging in the Dubai suite on a weekday in the slow winter season of November – February. Higher room rates will apply if your date is at other times.