We are always happy to help you plan your escape. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like assistance making a reservation or planning your vacation to Cameo Heights Mansion. You can give us a call or email us directly using the contact information below, or fill out the form to send us a message. We will respond promptly to your request and look forward to making your dream vacation a reality.
Cameo Heights Mansion
PO Box 47
1072 Oasis Road
Touchet, WA 99360
Send Us a Message
There are at least common two problems associated with using GPS to navigate to Cameo Heights Mansion:
- Some current maps used by GPS systems have mislabeled our private road, Oasis Road, as Orchard Road. So instead of putting in our address as 1072 Oasis Road, Touchet, Washington, substitute with 1072 Orchard Road, Touchet, Washington.
- The maps most GPS systems use are incorrect in their routing to Cameo Heights Mansion. Sometimes they will route you onto "North Shore Road" or onto "Dodd Road". In the case of Dodd Road, you might eventually arrive at the Mansion but it will be a long journey. In the case of "North Shore Road" the same could be said, provided you are using a hand cart to make part of the journey.
Here's What to Do:
- When coming from the West, IGNORE any GPS prompting to turn onto Dodd Road or later onto North Shore Road. Rather continue straight forward until arriving at Wallula Junction. Continue by turning Left onto HWY 12 towards Walla Walla. By now, your GPS navigation device should have recalibrated and show a left turn 4.5 miles ahead on Oasis Road. You will see a sign there showing Cameo Heights Mansion.
- The left turn is in the middle a sweeping right turn off the highway with no left-hand turn lane to wait for upcoming traffic to clear without blocking all highway traffic. You may feel more comfortable driving 1000 feet forward where there is a wide parking area. You can do a 180 there, reenter the highway and make a much safer right turn off the highway at Oasis Road.
- Oasis Road is 1.2 miles of part pavement and part gravel and is a wide, well-constructed road that for most people should provide no obstacle. The last hill of asphalt has some ruts in the asphalt, but you can easily deviate around them.