For the perfect intimate ceremony, book The Essential Elopement Package. You and your future spouse will be treated to the most luxurious and romantic vacation of your lives. Begin your new life together in top-notch accommodations with the excellent customer service for which our bed and breakfast is known. Here below we have packaged and priced a typical elopement package may wedding couples have chosen. But it is your wedding and virtually everything is customizable.
Cost of Typical Essential Elopement Package:
$1,299 (plus sales tax, service fee, and gratuity)
The Typical Essential Elopement Package Includes:
- A stay in our Dubai Suite for two weekday nights (Monday to Thursday) from November to February. Other dates or suites may be selected for an upgraded price.
- An officiant and witnesses to make you legally and lawfully wedded.
- The talents of our full-service bridal consultant, LaWanda Hatch.
- A bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere.
- A wedding cake and a champagne toast.
- A seven-course meal with wine pairings on four of the courses at our on-site restaurant, The Vine.
- An intimate breakfast served in your suite the morning after the ceremony.
- Our signature Wake Up Service (an early morning coffee and danish delivered to your suite).
- The enjoyment of all the romantic amenities of Cameo Heights Mansion!
There are several possible upgrades to the Essential Elopement package. LaWanda Hatch will be happy to customize this wedding package to your exact dreams. Please call LaWanda at 509-412-8715, the office at 509.394.0211, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customizing options and an exact price on your selected date and options.
- Since this package does not accommodate any guests, the time of the wedding ceremony is flexible.
- Please note, however, that our standard check-in begins at 3:00 p.m. If you would like the wedding ceremony performed earlier than that, you will need to purchase an Early Check-in Package for a check-in as early as 12:30pm with an extended checkout at 11:30pm instead of 11:00pm.
- All wedding services, dining, and rentals, including lodging, will also be charged an automatic service fee of $20%.