For the perfect intimate ceremony, book The Essential Elopement Package. You and your future spouse will be treated to the most luxurious and romantic vacation of your lives. Begin your new life together in top-notch accommodations with the excellent customer service for which our bed and breakfast is known. Here below we have packaged and priced a typical elopement package may wedding couples have chosen. But it is your wedding and virtually everything is customizable.
The Typical Essential Elopement Package Includes:
- An officiant and witnesses to make you legally and lawfully wedded.
- A bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere.
- A mini photography session with one of our contracted photgraphers.
- A wedding cake and a champagne toast.
- A seven-course prix fixe dinner at our on-site restaurant, The Vine Fine Dining.
- An intimate breakfast served in your suite the morning after the ceremony.
- An Early Check-in Package of an additional 3 hours.
- Our signature Wake Up Service (an early morning coffee and danish delivered to your suite).
- The enjoyment of all the romantic amenities of Cameo Heights Mansion!
- All packages must also have a suite booked as well. We recommend a two night stay or, at least, the Early Check in Package. As the price of the suite is variable, we have not included it in the packaged price.
There are several possible upgrades to the Essential Elopement package besides just the suite you will be renting. Our wedding coordinator will be happy to customize this wedding package to your exact dreams. We invite you to call our office at 509.394.0211, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customizing options and an exact price on your selected date and options.
- Since this package does not accommodate any guests of the wedding couple, the time of the wedding ceremony is flexible.
- Please note, however, that our standard check-in begins at 3:00 p.m. We have included an Early Check-in Package for a check-in as early as 12:30pm with an extended checkout at 11:30am instead of 11:00am.