If you live in the Pacific Northwest, odds are you’ve heard of Washington State’s famed wine regions, and likely even the town of Walla Walla. But, in the nearby small hamlet of Touchet, you might not have heard of our stunning Cameo Heights Mansion, a place we consider to be one of the best places to visit in Washington State in 2021. If you’re looking for a special getaway, whether to celebrate a bit of romance with your sweetheart or to just reward yourself with a nice change of scenery and a bit of luxury, we can think of no finer destination than our incredible Bed and Breakfast near Walla Walla and the Tri-Cities.
Cameo Heights Mansion offers you the very best of everything. Our exclusive lodging offers just 7 luxurious guest rooms, each generously appointed with thoughtful amenities, the best restaurant in the Tri-Cities & Walla Walla areas serving breakfast and dinner, as well as access to Washington’s stunning wine country. It’s not often you find such exceptional service and hospitality from one place, but when you put it all together, it’s no wonder Cameo Heights Mansion is considered by many to be one of the best places to visit in Washington State for 2021!
Are you ready to see what all the hype is about? Book your room at our impressive Bed and Breakfast near Walla Walla WA today!
Why We’re One of the Best Places to Visit in Washington
From the moment you drive up the driveway to our Bed and Breakfast near Walla Walla, and take in the sweeping views of the orchards, vineyards, and the greater Walla Walla Valley, we think you’ll understand why we think of ourselves as one of the best places to visit in Washington. It’s absolutely beautiful here, no matter the season in which you visit, and our quiet, secluded location is one of the biggest perks of staying here.
While it’s sometimes nice to be right in the midst of the activity, we think it’s even better and more romantic to be surrounded by picturesque countryside, away from the din of city noise, where you can truly focus on the reasons for your getaway in the first place.
But don’t let our rural setting fool you. You won’t be missing a thing when you choose our Bed and Breakfast near Walla Walla. Not only do we offer some of the finest accommodations around, complete with an extensive range of amenities, but the Cameo Heights Mansion is also home to The Vine Restaurant, which has been hailed as one of the best restaurants in the Walla Walla & Tri-Cities areas.
That’s saying a lot in this foodie-centric wine country location, where great meals are never too far away! You don’ have to stay with us at the mansion to enjoy breakfast or even dinner at The Vine Restaurant, but why wouldn’t you want to?
So far, we’ve covered our beautiful location and the delicious food you’ll encounter once here. While those things are great, what truly makes us one of the best places to visit in Washington is the welcoming hospitality and luxurious ambiance you’ll encounter once here. We’ve dedicated ourselves to every aspect of the guest experience here, and it shows. So often from our guests, we hear “You have thought of everything,” and it’s true!
Cameo Heights has an abundance of amenities that every guest is sure to find tempting and tantalizing. From things like a seasonal pool and hot tub, game and movie rooms, and even our private golf driving range to an outdoor fire pit, hiking trails, and added touches like private and romantic dinners in your suite, we’d love nothing more than to pamper you and give you the getaway you deserve. In addition to these great amenities, our guest rooms themselves are luxuriously appointed and the perfect escape from the busy outside world, and each decorated in its own international theme.
What to do in Washington Wine Country While Here
The true star of any getaway is your accommodations, and we don’t think you can do any better than our luxurious Bed and Breakfast near Walla Walla. However, even the best hotel would be nothing without great things to see and do in the surrounding areas, right?
The final thing that makes our Bed and Breakfast one of the best places to visit in Washington State this year is Washington Wine Country itself. There’s so much to see and do here, no matter the season! Here are just a few of our favorite ways to enjoy your getaway to what, by now, you should see truly is one of the best places to visit in Washington State!
- Go wine tasting! You’re in Washington wine country, after all! We’re happy to arrange private wine tours for you in our luxury limousine, or otherwise, give you tips and tricks to make the most out of your Washington wine country experience.
- Learn about the history of the area by visiting the Whitman Mission and the Fort Walla Walla Museum.
- Do a little shopping and browsing on the quaint and historic streets of downtown Walla Walla! There are plenty of delightful shops, great eateries, and wonderful art galleries throughout the downtown core.
- Wine tasting isn’t the only way to imbibe in the Walla Walla area. There are also a number of breweries and distilleries worth visiting.
- During the warmer months, have some fun out on Bennington Lake! You can rent kayaks, standup paddleboards, and more.
- Get an appreciation of this rich agricultural area from overhead – take a hot air balloon ride over the Walla Walla Valley!
- During the winter, head up to Bluewood Ski Area for a little bit of fun, or hit some of the cross country skiing or snowshoeing trails in the area.
- If you’re up for a day trip, the impressive Palouse Falls State Park never disappoints! Or for something a bit different, visit the Hanford Reach National Monument.
- Golf at one of the area’s golf courses, including the Walla Walla Country Club, which is considered to be one of the best-kept golfing secrets in the state!
- We’re surrounded by nature here, and there are plenty of great hiking, biking, and walking trails in the area – including some right here at Cameo Heights Mansion! Getting outside for a breath of fresh air is one of the best ways to enjoy your getaway in Washington wine country.
This list is just the tip of the iceberg! For the rest, you’ll first have to make your reservation at our Bed and Breakfast near Walla Walla. Only then, will you see for yourself why this area – and Cameo Heights specifically – is considered one of the best places to visit in Washington. Book your room today!