One of the perks (out of many) of staying at Cameo Heights Mansion—our luxurious Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast—is that one of the best restaurants in Tri-Cities is on-site: The Vine Fine-Dining. The space is not only beautiful and comfortable, but the prix-fixe coursed menu offers mouth-watering dishes, and the wine list is unparalleled in terms of selection and range. Our service staff is knowledgeable and welcoming, ensuring every detail is perfect for a flawless experience.
The Vine Restaurant is an immersive experience that indulges all of your senses and delights diners with innovative preparations and hyper-seasonal ingredients. Walla Walla is an area with fabulous farms, wineries, and purveyors. We love to support our neighboring businesses, and one of the ways we do that is by creating menus with the freshest local ingredients and products possible. When you come to The Vine restaurant, our culinary creations are awe-inspiring, and our service is impeccable.
Fortunately, our full-service restaurant is open to the public, so you can dine at The Vine without having to stay at our luxury Inn (but who doesn’t want to plan a night or two away?) There’s also a handful of other restaurants in Tri-Cities to discover during your stay for post-wine tastings lunches or dinners. We also offer a luxury “Ride and Dine” for those looking for transportation.
As a guest at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast, you’ll have the perfect opportunity to enjoy a meal at The Vine Restaurant. Back in your beautiful guest suite, you’ll have everything you need to relax for a quick weekend getaway or leisurely vacation in the heart of Washington Wine Country. We’re located within just a short drive from more than 100 Walla Walla wineries, and we offer wine tasting packages with transportation included, the best way to explore, sip, and savor the Tri-Cities area. Book your room today!
Dining at the Best Restaurants in Tri-Cities
Dining out and experiencing new cuisine is such an essential part of any vacation, quick getaway, or even just a single date night out on the town. There’s a lovely selection of restaurants in Tri-Cities that offer incredible atmospheres and delicious menu options. Walla Walla may be known for its wine, but even the best vino in the world is always better with a bite to eat.
Here are the best restaurants in Tri-Cities to explore during your stay:
- The Vine Fine Dining: Our seven-course prix-fixe tasting menu changes daily, incorporating seasonal ingredients. Begin with an amuse-bouche, and then you’ll be delighted by our subsequent savory courses with dishes including local proteins, seafood, and fresh produce.
- Monterosso’s Italian Restaurant: Located in a vintage Pullman dining car, a meal at this long-time classic Italian eatery is bound to be memorable. Go for traditional pasta dishes and fresh salads, and stay for warm service and a charming old-world atmosphere.
- Lu Lu Craft Bar & Kitchen: Head to Richmond, WA, for one of the best restaurants in Tri-Cities, serving farm-to-table in a casual environment. Head here for scratch-made burgers, steaks, salads, and barrel-aged martinis.
- Anthony’s at Columbia Point: For beautiful water views of the Columbia Point Marina in Richland and a northwest seafood feast, this is one of the best restaurants in Tri-Cities.
- The Bradley: You’ll find unique and traditional cocktails, seasonal menus, an exquisite wine list, local craft beer, and happy hour at this local modern restaurant in Richland, WA.
- Cedars at Pier One: For a cozy date night spot, find a place next to the fireplace at this locally-owned eatery in Kennewick, WA. You’ll discover Painted Hills steaks, fresh seafood, and stunning views of the Columbia River.
- Fiction at J. Bookwalter: After a lovely wine tasting at this Washington winery, you’ll love the fresh farm selections at their chef-driven on-site restaurant. Executive Chef Francisco Mendoza delights diners with innovative takes on traditional dishes.
- Taverna Tagaris: These award-winning wines are paired perfectly with Mediterranean cuisine at this old-world winery. You’ll find a selection of tapas, hearty entrees, and flatbreads on this thoughtful menu.
As a guest at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast, we’d be happy to help you decide which restaurants in Tri-Cities to choose. First, start your culinary journey and make a reservation at The Vine Restaurant today!
Luxurious Lodging at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast
If you are staying at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast, we highly recommend dining at The Vine Restaurant. Our guests on extended stays often dine here multiple times (and experience the other nearby restaurants in Tri-Cities). The Vine is unique due to our ever-changing menu, which offers an array of culinary possibilities each evening, and an extensive wine list with more than 600 bottles. For those who are not our overnight guests, The Vine Fine Dining is open for reservations, and we are always happy to celebrate with you.
You’ll quickly see that our luxury seven-suite Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast is the ideal place for a romantic getaway for anniversaries, birthdays, or even honeymoons. In fact, we’re also one of the premier Washington State wedding venues! With our on-site spa, extensive amenities, and beautiful expansive views, you’ll love the privacy and friendly atmosphere. Our on-site concierge service is always happy to help with questions and reservations. We often welcome guests back year after year.
If you’re looking to plan your next getaway to Washington wine country for fine dining at the best restaurants in Tri-Cities paired with fantastic accommodations, you’ve found the best destination. Head over to our availability calendar and get your reservation on the books today!