It’s not just about wine tasting in Washington wine country; for those who enjoy hitting the links, there is such a lovely selection of Walla Walla golf courses to check out during your stay. Golfing in eastern Washington is a delight, from stunning scenic vistas to beautiful weather and challenging courses for an exciting day on the green.
Walla Walla, WA, boasts some of the best golf courses in the area. Nestled amidst stunning mountains, these courses offer picturesque views that will stay with you forever. The greens are spacious, unique, and perfect for beginner or experienced golfers. A day spent on these Walla Walla golf courses in this remarkable area is an unforgettable experience, especially when you choose our luxurious Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast as your home base.
One of the closest Walla Walla golf courses is Wine Valley Golf Club, so we always suggest that our guests check for tee times there first.
Cameo Heights Mansion, one of the highest-rated Walla Walla Bed and Breakfasts, is the perfect space to relax after an exhilarating day on the links. You can retreat to your private guest suite, fully equipped with high-end amenities, including comfortable beds and seating areas, sweeping views of our stunning grounds, en suite bathrooms with air-jetted two-person tubs, and so much more. We’ll take care of your breakfast each morning, the perfect start to your adventure in the Walla Walla Valley. Before you set your tee times, get your lodging on the books today!
Add a Round at these Walla Walla Golf Courses in Washington
Golfers of all skill levels and experience will find that one of these Walla Walla golf courses will be such a great addition to any getaway. From challenging 18-hole courses to shorter courses for a quicker game, there’s no shortage of fantastic golf courses in the Tri-Cities area. Knowing that your luxurious guest suite at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast awaits your return only adds to the relaxation and fun.
Here are seven Walla Walla golf courses in the Tri-Cities area to explore on your next visit:
- Wine Valley Golf Club: This is one of the premier Walla Walls golf courses for 18 holes, designed by the famed golfer Dan Hixson. Located in the shadow of the Blue Mountains, just a quick ride from our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast, any golf enthusiast will love hitting the links at this local club.
- Milton-Freewater Golf Course: This 18-hole course offers a panoramic view of the Walla Walla Valley. As one of the oldest Walla Walla golf courses, this establishment opened in 1974. This course is excellent for the experienced or novice golfer. Be sure to call ahead to book your tee times!
- Veteran’s Memorial Golf Course: Opened in 1948 as a part of Veteran’s Memorial Park, this course and driving range is a beautiful tree-lined course with 18 holes for all experience levels. This is one of the Walla Walla golf courses that offers our brave service members half-off rounds every Monday.
- Canyon Lakes Golf Course: As the Tri-Cities highest rated Golf course by Golf Digest for ten years in a row, you won’t be disappointed by a round here. The 18-hole course is a par-72 and clocks in at 7,026-yard fields.
- Sun Willows Golf Course: Designed by Robert Muir Graves, this course is par-72 and sports 32 bunkers and five lakes, making for a tricky but enjoyable round.
- Columbia Park Golf Tri-Plex: Set along the shores of the Columbia River, this a great spot for a quick round but is accessible for all skill levels. They also have fun options like foot or disc golf for those seeking a more casual activity.
- Columbia Point Golf Course: This James J. Engh design uses elevation to create an exciting round of golf for a moderately challenging course.
The Most Luxurious Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast for your next Getaway
After you’ve played to your heart’s content at the nearby Walla Walla golf courses, you’ll be ready to relax in style at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast. If you need to rest your muscles, head to the outdoor pool and hot tub area for a soak. Or better yet, plan ahead and have a massage appointment awaiting your return at the County Spa at the Mansion.
One of our favorite rooms is the German Suite. Enjoy a secluded retreat in this masculine yet very romantic Bavarian suite. With black wainscoting, soft gold paint on the walls, houndstooth print, a vaulted ceiling, leather and nail-head bed frame, and, of course, authentic German beer steins. The suite’s west-facing balcony provides private views for an impressive Walla Walla sunset. Elegant black marble lines the bathroom and walk-in shower. A medieval fireplace is perfect to curl up by in the evenings.
Once you’re fully refreshed, head down to a spectacular dinner at our on-site fine dining restaurant, The Vine, for a multi-course feast of farm-to-table delights. Our chef-driven menu impresses even the most discerning of palates! And our award-winning wine list is known for our collection of rare vintages and coveted local varietals. We can’t wait to host you! Book your room today!