There’s no better time to get away than in the New Year—it’s a time for fresh starts, resolutions, and the much-needed relaxation that’s needed after a busy holiday season. Thankfully, our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast is the ideal place to plan your quick trips to refresh and reconnect. Located in the heart of Washington Wine Country, our B&B is near a lovely selection of some of the best Walla Walla wineries—on-site, we have an award-winning fine dining restaurant and a spa for massage and treatments.
That’s just the start of the amenities at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast—our seven guest rooms are luxuriously appointed and themed to represent beautiful places in the world. You’ll be whisked away to the French countryside, the Spanish rivera, or the opulence of Dubai. Every room has an over-the-top en suite bathroom with high-end brand fixtures, including air-jetted Oceania tubs, TOTO bidets, plush robes, slippers, and towels. Every little detail is tailored for couples or solo travelers looking to unwind.
For those who long for adventure, our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast is in the perfect location to head out and explore—especailly if you’re a wine enthusiast or outdoor recreation lover. Here, we’d love to profile a potential three-day itinerary for staying at Cameo Heights Mansion, including some fantastic breakfasts and dinners, wine tastings, and so much more. Start planning your next getaway in Washington State, and book your room today!
Three-Day Itinerary at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast
Day 1: Check-in and Get Settled!
- Arrive at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast and take a moment to soak up one of the most spectacular views surrounding our luxury hotel. Our welcoming staff will show you to your beautiful guest suite, and if you’ve planned and added a Romantic Package to your room, roses, a bottle of sparkling wine, and chocolates will be ready for your arrival.
- Once you’ve settled in, enjoy a romantic multi-course dinner for two at the Vine Fine Dining restaurant. The tasting menu showcases Northwest ingredients with over 200 wine selections, including rare vintages and lesser-known Washington varietals.
- After an incredible meal, cozy up by the fire or draw a bubble bath, slip into your plush robe, and relax in the luxury of your private suite. Put on your favorite movie and sit back in your big, cozy bed.
Day 2: Explore the Nearby Walla Walla Wineries:
- Wake refreshed and ready to start your first full day on a getaway in Washington wine country. Join us for an excellent morning meal prepared with local ingredients and care. If you prefer having breakfast in bed, we’ll deliver this beautiful meal right to your door (for a small fee) with fresh coffee, tea, or mimosa by request.
- After a relaxing morning in your suite, plan a wine tour with Cameo Heights Mansion! Taking a chauffeured tour of the nearby Walla Walla wineries is one of the best ways to enjoy wine tasting in style. With transportation taken care of, you can sit back and sip on some of the finest wines in the region. The tours are at least four hours long and include multiple stops at nearby Walla Walla wineries. You can enjoy yourself without driving and enjoy door-to-door service from our Walla Walls bed and breakfast. Wine tours include a picnic lunch!
- After your adventure in Washington wine country, explore all the complimentary amenities here on our property, from the pool (seasonal hours), hot tub (open year-round), theater room, and s’mores by the outdoor fire pit.
Day 3: Shopping & Wine Tasting in Downtown Walla Walla:
- After a quick breakfast, get out into the fresh air for hiking or biking at one of our nearby wildlife preserves or natural areas. Guests at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast are more than welcome to roam our grounds, exploring the ancient orchards and vineyards.
- The perfect outing for your third day is a hop out to downtown Walla Walla, just about 30 minutes from our B&B. Peruse the tree-lined Main Street with charming boutiques, art galleries, and cafes. Plan for lunch at one of the downtown restaurants in Walla Walla. A few favorites are TMACS, AKs Mercado, and Saffron Mediterranean Kitchen.
- You’ll want to hurry back to our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast for a couples massage at the Spa at the Mansion. We offer a full menu of romantic and relaxing services for your stay. Join us again at the Vine Fine Dining for your last night at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast. The menu changes daily, so don’t miss the chance to try new creative pairings.
Special Packages at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast
Now that you know what a trip to our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast can look like, there’s more! There’s a reason why we’re ranked in the top ten percent of boutique hotels worldwide on TripAdvisor, after all! We have a lovely selection of add-on packages to share with you. One of our favorite enhancements is the “Ultimate Romance Package.”
This package is perfect if you’re planning a romantic getaway or are celebrating a special occasion and includes a 60-minute couple’s simultaneous massage, a beautiful arrangement of a dozen roses, a candlelight, seven-course, prix-fixe dinner for two at our exclusive restaurant, The Vine, one bottle of CSM “Luxe” Champagne in a bucket of ice, and chocolate strawberries in your suite upon arrival. It doesn’t get more special than that!
As mentioned above, we also offer some fantastic wine tours. This is the perfect outing for wine enthusiasts and those just starting to enjoy wine. These wine packages include tasting at some of the best Walla Walla wineries, dinner at the Vine, and so much more. We can’t wait to host you at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast! Start planning and get your reservation on the books today.