Our area in Washington State has an abundance of farms growing only the best produce and goods, so it’s no surprise that our Walla Walla restaurants are divine. The amount of culinary talent you’ll find in this town is astounding. These chefs come from near and far to design creative menus with seasonal and local ingredients whenever possible.
One of the best Walla Walla restaurants is located right on-site at our Bed and Breakfast. The head chef of The Vine Fine Dining Restaurant is devoted to using only the best local ingredients and showcases them on the prix-fixe coursed menu. Our wine list is the best in the area, with 200 plus bottles at any time, with amazing local finds, high-end vintages, and international delights.
As a guest at our Walla Walla bed and breakfast, you’ll experience impeccable dining on any stay. Still, it’s always fun to explore the selection of Walla Walla restaurants in the downtown core. After a restful night of sleep in one of our luxurious, internationally-themed suites, a day of relaxing by our private outdoor pool, and a visit to the Country Spa at the Mansion, you’ll be ready to hit the town. Check our availability and book your room today!
Dine Out at these Walla Walla Restaurants this Fall
There is an excellent selection of Walla Walla restaurants to check out on any stay at the Cameo Heights Mansion. Our location is only a 30-minute drive to downtown through wine country. You’ll, of course, want to dine at least once (our guests often opt for multiple visits) at our on-site fine-dining Walla Walla restaurant, The Vine Fine Dining Restaurant.
Here are 8 of our favorite Walla Walla restaurants to check out this Fall:
- The Marc Restaurant: Recently awarded the highest honor of “Restaurant of the Year” by the Washington Wine Commission, book your table here for an elegant, formal dinner in Walla Walla.
- Hattaway’s on Alder: The menu at this charming downtown Walla Walla restaurant leans Southern-inspired with Pacific Northwest ingredients. The smokey pimento cheese small plate is a stunner, and you’ll love the options from “the local waters” to “the pasture.”
- Passatempo Taverna: This is one of the Walla Walla restaurants offering rustic Italian cuisine focusing on house-made pasta and sauces. Don’t miss the classic craft cocktails too!
- Brasserie Four: You’ll find traditional Parisian dishes (and pizza!) at this downtown restaurant. As you dine on oysters and pate, you’ll be surrounded by a collection of fine art from talented local artists.
- Walla Walla Steak Company: This is one of the best Walla Walla restaurants for a fancy dinner for classic steakhouse dishes in a historic downtown train depot. Go big and get “the Hatchet,” a 34-ounce bone-in ribeye carved tableside.
- Saffron Mediterranean Kitchen: Since 2007, this downtown restaurant has been a go-to for international cuisine. Light small plates, creative flatbreads, house-made pasta, and Mediterranean entrees round out the menu for a lovely dinner in Walla Walla.
- TMACS: You’ll find an elegant lunch and dinner menu at this Walla Walla restaurant created by the talented chef Jose Meza. Head here for craft cocktails with house infusions and beautiful entrees from land and sea.
- Graze: For a quick, easy lunch, this local sandwich shop has hot items, paninis, and cold sandwich options. There’s even a drive-thru at the Walla Walla location, so grab a few to go and head back to our Inn for an outdoor lunch on the patio.
Our On-site Fine Dining Walla Walla Restaurant
Lucky for our guests and us, one of the best Walla Walla restaurants is right on-site at our bed and breakfast: The Vine Fine Dining Restaurant. Visitors from all around the country come to enjoy the Washington bounty from the nearby farms, paired with only the best Washington wine. Our culinary team creates delectable menus for seven-course Prix fixe-style dinners.
As a guest at our Walla Walla bed and breakfast, you’ll have direct access to dine at The Vine Fine Dining Restaurant for lunch and dinner and enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Morning service includes a danish with coffee, a fruit course, and an entree. For those who prefer breakfast in bed, that can easily be arranged upon check-in.