There’s something magical about planning a winter getaway in Washington State with romance in the forefront. Thankfully, that’s where our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast comes in! Our romantic and luxurious mansion is the perfect place to rekindle, reconnect, or relish each other’s time. You’ll have an elegant guest room as your home base, our shared spaces with plenty of things to do, our on-site spa for treatments, and our farm-to-table restaurant, The Vine Fine Dining, for date night.
Our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast resides in a luxurious mansion with seven spacious suites, each with a unique international theme. Each suite comes with a spa-like private bathroom that includes air-jetted tubs and separate showers. Additionally, on your winter getaway in Washington State, there’s no better place to curl up than by the gas fireplaces for warmth and comfort after a chilly day exploring the Walla Walla Valley. Our suites promise endless comfort, ensuring you’ll leave relaxed and rejuvenated.
For those who connect best on adventures, there are many fantastic things to do in Walla Walla near our bed and breakfast. To begin with, we’re within a 30-mile radius of more than 100 excellent Walla Walla wineries, including the famed Red Mountain AVA. You’ll also find plenty of outdoor space to explore, museums, boutique shopping, and delicious restaurants. We can’t wait to host you on your next getaway in Washington State! Reserve your room today.
Plan Your Romantic Getaway in Washington State this Winter
If you’re looking to plan a romantic winter getaway in Washington State, our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast is the ultimate retreat in comfort. While there’s plenty to explore in downtown Walla Walla and the Tri-Cities area, your lodging is the most essential part of a couple’s getaway, so here’s what to expect when you stay at Cameo Heights Mansion:
- Welcoming Hospitality: As a 2023 Traveler’s Choice winner on TripAdvisor, our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast falls in the top 10% of hotels and Inns worldwide known for fantastic service and welcoming staff. We always put our guests first, and if there’s anything you need during your stay, our helpful and kind Innkeepers and staff are here 24/7.
- Immpecible Guest Rooms: Our seven internationally-themed guest rooms are incomparable to any other lodging options in the area. Your romantic getaway in Washington State at Cameo Heights Mansion will forever stand out! Each room is beautifully appointed with an elegant design and all the luxury amenities for a restful stay.
- Pristine En Suite Bathrooms: Having a clean and beautiful bathroom is such a vital part of a romantic getaway, and our en suites are stunning. Spacious air-jetted Oceana two-person tubs are a highlight. Most offer a separate walk-in shower—all featuring a large overhead rain shower and height-adjustable side wand. There are also luxurious robes, plush towels, and slippers.
- On-Site Fine Dining: The Vine Fine Dining is one of the best restaurants in Walla Walla, and we’re known as a popular date night and celebration spot. As a guest at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast, you’ll want to make reservations for at least one night of your stay; however, the menu changes daily so that you can dine with us each night of your getaway in Washington State.
- On-Site Massage and Spa Treatments: Another great perk is our on-site spa. Our lovely and local therapists offer skin treatments and couples or solo massages. It’s the best add-on to your romantic getaway to relax and rejuvenate this winter.
- Breakfast Service: Each morning of your stay begins with an optional “Wake Up Service” tray that can be delivered to your guest room at 8 a.m. every morning if you select it! We’ll bring you coffee or a different beverage and a warm Danish. Head down to the dining room for our complimentary breakfast, the perfect way to start the day.
- Romantic Add-Ons and Enhancements: We have many guests join us for celebrations with romance in mind on their getaway in Washington State, so it’s only fitting that we have a lot of special touches to add to your lodging. A few favorites to mention are an en suite dinner just for two, wine service in your guest room, and treats awaiting your arrival.
The Best Things to do in Walla Walla This Winter
While staying in during your getaway in Washington State is all part of the fun, there’s still plenty to explore outside our cozy guest rooms. Of course, if you are in Washington wine country, you will want to partake in some of these big, bold reds and crisp, beautiful white wines grown here. There’s also a lot to discover in downtown Walla Walla and the neighboring Tri-Cities area.
Here are a few of our favorite things to do in Walla Walla this winter:
- Guided Wine Tasting Tour: As a guest at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast, we also offer a chauffeured wine tasting tour, the perfect addition to your getaway in Washington State. We’ll take you to a handful of fantastic wineries nearby for tours and tastings, take care of all the transportation, and even pack a picnic lunch.
- Holiday Barrel Tastings: The first weekend of December, Walla Walla is filled with holiday spirit as area wineries host barrel tastings. It’s a unique way to get an insider’s look into the barrelling and aging process, and there are always plenty of exceptional vintages to purchase.
- Exploring Downtown Walla Walla: If you’re visiting before the holidays, you’ll be able to finish up your shopping list in downtown Walla Walla. More than just wine shops, there are plenty of local boutique and specialty shops for apparel, home furnishings, books, toys, and much more.
- Skiing at Bluewood: If you’re a skier or snowboarder, Bluewood is home to Washington state’s second-highest base elevation ski hill, and it’s one of the best things to do in Walla Walla this winter to enjoy the powder.
- Whitman Mission National Historic Site: Bring your snowshoes and explore the trails at this local historic landmark and nature area.
This is just the beginning of things you’ll discover on your next getaway in Washington State. With our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast as your home base, you’ll love to head out and explore, knowing you have an excellent guest room awaiting your return. Book your room today!