Now is the time to start planning those summer romantic getaways, and our luxury Bed and Breakfast in Walla Walla is a fantastic vacation destination. Not only does Walla Walla and the surrounding area offer wine and food lovers access to the beautiful bounty of the farmlands and vineyards, but there are adventures for all kinds of travelers. The nearby Tri-Cities also have plenty of fun things to do, including hiking trails and kayaking on the Columbia River.
Our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla is one of the best places to relax and enjoy the warm summer sun of eastern Washington, known to be warmer and dryer than the western part of the state. You’ll love our outdoor waterfall-fed pool, ideal for sunbathing and cooling off in the crisp waters. We also have an on-site spa for treatments and massages, as well as one of the top-rated fine dining restaurants in the Walla Walla and Tri-Cities area, The Vine Fine Dining. You’ll have everything you need on our property, which means more time leisurely kicking back.
Cameo Heights Mansion is approximately midway between Walla Walla and the Tri-Cities and offers an incomparably luxurious escape in the heart of Washington Wine Country. We take pride in the fact that we’ve thought of everything—attention to detail is vital—and this summer is your perfect opportunity to see it for yourself. Our spacious and comfortable guest rooms are just the start. Head over to our summer availability calendar and book your room today!
Extra Perks at our Luxury Bed and Breakfast in Walla Walla
When booking vacations, you always want to read the fine print. And at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla, we’ll tell you loud and clear what amenities are included in your stay—which is a rather long list! It helps that we offer spa services and a full-service fine-dining restaurant on our property, so you really don’t have to go far if you’re here for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Here are some of the best amenities you’ll find at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla:
- An optional “Wake Up Service” tray can be delivered to your guest room at 8 am every morning if you select it! We’ll bring you coffee or a different beverage and a fresh, hot Danish.
- The morning meal at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla is a treat! We’ll give you a free pass to the gourmet options, chosen from a menu that changes daily, served at 9 am in the dining room. If you prefer breakfast in bed, we can deliver it to your suite for a small fee.
- We pride ourselves at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla on our knowledgeable and friendly concierge service. We’re more than happy to make reservations for wine tastings and offer tips on the nearby tourist attractions in Walla Walla and the surrounding area.
- The en suite bathrooms are impeccable! You’ll find house-made soaps and lotions, with a free gift box of bubble bath, hand lotions, a bath bomb, and a bar of goat’s milk soap.
- The crown jewel of the bathrooms is the spacious air-jetted Oceana two-person tubs. We also have separate shower stalls in every suite, most being walk-in showers—all featuring a large overhead rain shower and height-adjustable side wand. There are also luxurious robes, plush towels, and slippers.
- Small touches like water bottles, an ice bucket with drinking glasses, wine goblets, and a corkscrew!
- We offer a large selection of firm, medium, and fluffy pillows. We want you to sleep well here!
- Romantic touches like a dining table for intimate in-suite dining, a functional gas fireplace, and dimmable lights set the mood.
- Modern amenities, including free WiFi throughout our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla, and state-of-the-art 600 series 55″ 4K Ultra HD LED TVs, including Blu-ray players in each room and abundant electrical receptacles and USB slots to charge all your devices.
- Our outdoor pool and hot tub area is the best place to relax during the summer at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla. Slip away from your guest room, take a dip in the pool, and grab a lounge chair to soak up the sun.
One of the Best Walla Walla Wedding Venues
We’ve hosted many romantic getaways for couples over the years and even welcomed a few of them back as they take the next step in their lives. Our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla is also home to one of the best Walla Walla wedding venues. We offer various packages, a fantastic event coordinator, and lodging for your closest family and friends. Always a huge bonus when planning destination weddings!
We offer three unique packages for those looking for the best Walla Walla wedding venues. If you’re planning an intimate event, the “Essential Elopement” package covers everything for your private nuptials. Or, if you want to pull out all the stops, our “Grand Affair” package is for our larger events with up to 50 guests and a long list of included perks. You may choose to take advantage of the gorgeous surroundings by having an outdoor event, or you may want the intimate setting within the mansion.
Though there are many variants and all packages are customizable, all of our packages include dinner, lodging, and in-suite breakfast for the happy couple, along with a wedding cake, officiant, and more to make sure your day includes all the ingredients to make it the best. You’ll be less stressed knowing your big day is taken care of at one of the most incredible Walla Walla wedding venues. One of the best ways to get a feel for our space is to book a room at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla for a romantic getaway and see all we can offer. We can’t wait to host your special event. Make an appointment with our wedding planner here.