After a lovely scenic drive with rolling hills of golden wheat, lush vines, and wineries dotting the landscape, you’ll arrive at our elegant bed and breakfast in Walla Walla. The majestic Cameo Heights Mansion sits like a beacon of luxury, surrounded by a pastoral 400-acre orchard and vineyards nestled in the Walla Walla river valley. You’ll feel a world away from the hectic day-to-day and sit back to relax for the ultimate retreat to reset and rejuvenate.
For those with romance in mind, our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla is the ideal place to rekindle, nourish, or spark that special relationship. Our seven unique and tastefully appointed guest suites offer a quiet and comforting space for connecting. All rooms are modeled after romantic locations from across the globe, from Spain to Dubai; these elegant suites are packed with high-end amenities, luxury comfort items, and extra perks for a perfect romantic getaway to Washington wine country.
Speaking of wine, touring and tasting at our fantastic local wineries is one of the most romantic things to do in Walla Walla. Thankfully, our bed and breakfast is centrally located to more than 100 hundred wineries within about 45 minutes of our front door. Additionally, we also have on-site spa services, the Vine Fine Dining restaurant, and a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub—everything you’ll need to have the most romantic and restful stay possible!
Check our upcoming availability and book your next stay at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla today!
A 3-Day Itinerary at our Bed and Breakfast in Walla Walla
Day 1: Afternoon check-in and the first night with us:
- Arrive at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla, and first, take a moment to appreciate one of the most spectacular views surrounding our luxury hotel. Let it sink in that this will be your home away from home for a few days!
- Our welcoming staff will show you to your internationally-themed guest suite, and if you’ve planned ahead and added a Romantic Package to your room, a bottle of sparkling wine, roses, and chocolates will be waiting for you.
- Once you’ve freshened up, reserve a most romantic dinner for two at the Vine Fine Dining restaurant on-site at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla. The chef’s choice tasting menu features farm-to-table dishes with Northwest ingredients and a wine list with more than 200 bottle selections, including some rare vintages of Washington varietals.
- Cozy up by the fire or draw a bubble bath, don your plush robe, and sit back and relax in the luxury of your private suite.
Day 2: Full Day exploring Walla Walla Wineries:
- Wake refreshed and ready to start your first full day on your romantic getaway in Washington wine country. Join us for an excellent, complimentary morning meal prepared with local ingredients and care. If you prefer having breakfast in bed, for a small fee, we’ll deliver all the deliciousness right to your door with French press coffee or mimosa by request.
- After a relaxing morning spent in your suite, plan on a wine tasting tour with us! Taking a chauffeured tour of the nearby Walla Walla wineries is one of the best ways to wine taste in style. Transportation is taken care of, and you can sit back and sip. Tours are a minimum of four hours and include multiple stops for wine tasting, and always drop you safely back at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla.
- Be sure to plan ahead and have one of our phenomenal charcuterie boards awaiting your arrival from the wine tasting tour. You’ll love our seasonal spread of meats, cheeses, fruit, and accompaniments.
- Back from your wine tasting adventure, explore all the fantastic amenities here on our property, from the pool (seasonal hours), hot tub (open year-round), theater room, and star-gaze by the outdoor fit pit.
Day 3: Head to Downtown Walla Walla:
- After a quick breakfast, get out into the fresh air for hiking or biking at one of our nearby wildlife preserves or natural areas. The Sacagawea Heritage Trail is a fantastic route with stunning views of the Washington landscape. Or stay on our grounds and stroll through the cherry orchard and vineyards.
- Head back to the mansion to get ready to shop in downtown Walla Walla, just 30 minutes from our B&B. Start with a walk down the tree-lined Main Street to check out the charming boutiques, art galleries, and cafes. Stop for an elegant lunch at the upscale Italian bistro, TMACS, before heading back to the Inn for a much-needed nap!
- Book a couples massage! The Country Spa at the Mansion is an oasis of serenity and calm. We offer a full menu of romantic and relaxing services for your stay—more details are below.
- We know you’ll want to join us again at the Vine Fine Dining for your last night at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla. The menu is ever-changing, so you’ll have many dishes to try over your stay.
Special Additions to your Stay at our Bed and Breakfast in Walla Walla
- Romantic spa treatments are a must. Head to our on-site oasis for a solo or couples massage while on your vacation here. Simply book an appointment one week in advance of your visit, and we’ll arrange the rest! At the Country Spa at the Mansion, you’ll be enrobed in luxury and pampered, from the luscious oils and lotions, talented massage therapists, and the calming setting and atmosphere—it’s one of our favorite places in the world.
- Be sure to add a special package to your lodging at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla. One of the most popular choices for those intimate trips for two is the Ultimate Romantic Getaway Package which includes couples massage, champagne, roses, and sweet treats.
True Romance Comes Easy at our Walla Walla B&B
As a guest at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla, our concierge service is always here at your disposal. Allow us to make reservations for wine tours or restaurants for you. And if there’s something special you’d like to add to your stay for your romantic getaway in Washington, please let us know. Book your next holiday today!