As you begin to sift through all of the options for Walla Walla wedding venues in Washington’s beautiful wine country, you may feel overwhelmed with all the choices. Wedding planning is traditionally stressful, but we want to change that reputation! That’s where Cameo Heights Mansion comes in—one of the top Walla Walla wedding venues in Washington—with stunning views, wonderful all-inclusive packages, experienced event planners, and romantic lodging options for the happy couple and their closest family and friends.
One of the best ways to get a feel for our property is to plan a romantic weekend getaway. You’ll experience our unparalleled hospitality, delicious dining options at our on-site fine dining restaurant, and relax in our luxuriously-appointed guest suites. Explore the grounds hand in hand, including our beautiful orchard and vineyard, and imagine the photo opportunities on your big day. You’ll be treated to a lovely breakfast each morning and be in the ideal location to explore the nearby award-winning Walla Walla wineries.
One of the Most Romantic Walla Walla Wedding Venues
Whether you’re looking to host an intimate indoor affair or lively outdoor reception (up to 50 guests)—our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast is the ideal backdrop. Inside, our glamorous Mansion sets the perfect scene to fit any theme, while outside, our expansive grounds with gardens, orchards, and vineyards are one of the most beautiful outdoor Walla Walla wedding venues in the area.
We offer four package options for your ceremony and reception at Cameo Heights Mansion. The most extravagant option is “A Grand Affair,” where we pull out all the stops. You’ll have exclusive use of the Mansion for up to 50 guests for a two-day event, including the rehearsal dinner and ceremony. This indulgent and impressive package included the following:
- Exclusive use of the Mansion for lodging, dining, and two-night accommodations.
- Full-service and highly experienced wedding design & coordination consultant and a day of wedding coordinator.
- A custom floral design package with bouquets, boutonnieres & centerpieces from a local florist.
- The use of our tastefully decorated dining room and poolside patio reception space.
- Customizable table settings, including all glassware, linens, napkins, and tableware.
- An officiant to make you legally and lawfully wedded.
- A DJ and sound system for dancing the night away.
- A fantastic and all-inclusive catering package from The Vine, including a cocktail hour, plated dinner for up to 50 guests, a three-tiered wedding cake, wedding toast, and breakfast for all overnight guests.
- A seven-course fine dining rehearsal dinner at The Vine Fine Dining.
- Discounted group lodging and transportation for the guests not staying at Cameo Heights Mansion—not all Walla Walla wedding venues offer this service.
- An intimate in-suite breakfast the morning after the wedding for the newlyweds.
For other packages for weddings, elopements, and vow renewals at one of the best Walla Walla wedding venues—read more here.
A Beautiful Review from a Previous Bride:
Cameo Heights Mansion has a five-star rating on The Knot. Here’s a lovely review from one of our recent happy brides:
“The venue is a getaway dream! The atmosphere and elegance of this venue surpasses all expectation of luxury and service. Stacy, the owner, was absolutely accommodating and understanding, even for a nervous bride. I would highly recommend Kate, who executed my vision and dream flawlessly for my perfect day. 10 out of 10 a must experience. Truly thank you.” –Tasha H
As one of the best Walla Walla wedding venues for your ceremony and reception, we strive to have the most outstanding results for each and every couple who takes this important life step with us. Book a consultation today!
Elegant Lodging for your Wedding Night or Honeymoon
While there are hundreds of Walla Walla wedding venues to choose from, we guarantee you won’t be disappointed with the options we include in our packages. One of the big draws to our property is our luxurious lodging options. Our internationally-themed guest rooms are tastefully appointed with fine furnishings, luscious linens and robes, and high-end, spacious en suite baths with jetted tubs. Many happy newlyweds plan on staying longer to relax together and explore the wine tasting options for their honeymoon.