As you take a relaxing drive through the stunning Washington countryside, with golden wheat fields and vineyards dotting the scenery, you’ll come upon our lovely bed and breakfast, one of the area’s highest-rated Walla Walla lodging properties. The stately Cameo Heights Mansion symbolizes luxury, surrounded by a peaceful 400-acre orchard and vineyards in the Walla Walla River Valley. It’s the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, where you can recharge and rejuvenate for a genuinely unforgettable getaway.
There are so many reasons to start planning a romantic getaway, and our Walla Walla lodging is a magical place to retreat with your special someone. This area is perfectly suited to spending one-on-one time together, be that wine tasting at the nearby award-winning Walla Walla wineries, exploring the rustic landscape on beautiful hiking trails, or enjoying decadent meals with the freshest ingredients and creative preparations. As a guest at our Walla Walla lodging property, you’ll be steps away from one of the best farm-to-table restaurants in the region, The Vine Fine Dining.
The list of included amenities is extensive, with a fantastic outdoor pool area, an on-site spa, and plenty of offerings in our shared spaces. Our seven guest suites are all unique, each with internationally-themed decor and packed with luxurious features, including spa-like en suite bathrooms. Each morning, we’ll treat you to a wonderful breakfast—one less thing to plan for and the best way to start your day! If you’re convinced, join us, and if you would like more details, read on about our Walla Walla lodging property. Check our availability and book your room today!
Find Romance at the Top-Rated Walla Walla Lodging Property
Recently Cameo Heights Mansion was awarded one of the top honors from TripAdvisor. All the reviews and ratings collected over the last year were compiled, and our Walla Walla lodging property is in the top ten percent of hotels worldwide. The opinions and stories from our past satisfied guests helped us win the Travelers’ Choice Award and place us so high in the global rankings.
Our Walla Walla lodging property has earned more than 600 five-star reviews, and our welcoming service, luxurious amenities, and private location bring back guests year after year. Here are a few things to expect when you stay at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast:
- Our welcoming staff will show you to your internationally-themed guest suite, and if you’ve planned and added a Romantic Package to your room, a bottle of sparkling wine, roses, and chocolates will be waiting for you. We have a lovely selection of add-ons at our Walla Walla lodging property!
- Once you’ve freshened up, reserve a most romantic dinner for two at the Vine Fine Dining restaurant at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla. The chef’s choice tasting menu features farm-to-table dishes with Northwest ingredients and a wine list with over 200 bottle selections, including some rare vintages of Washington varietals.
- Wake refreshed and ready to start your first full day on your romantic getaway in Washington wine country. Join us for an excellent, complimentary morning meal with local ingredients and care. If you prefer having breakfast in bed, for a small fee, we’ll deliver all the deliciousness right to your door with French press coffee or mimosa by request.
- After a relaxing morning in your suite, plan a wine tasting tour with us! Taking a chauffeured tour of the nearby Walla Walla wineries is one of the best ways to taste wine in style. Transportation is taken care of, and you can sit back and sip. Tours are at least four hours and include multiple stops for wine tasting, and we always drop you safely back at our bed and breakfast in Walla Walla.
- Back from your wine tasting adventure, explore all the fantastic amenities here on our property, from the pool (seasonal hours), hot tub (open year-round), theater room, and star-gaze by the outdoor fit pit.
Join us at the Most Luxurious Spa at Cameo Heights Mansion
Nothing adds romance like a trip to the spa! Our Walla Walla lodging property is home to the Country Spa at the Mansion for massage and beauty treatments to add that special element to your romantic getaway. You will always have Cameo Heights Mansion’s guarantee that professional on-site therapists will perform all spa services. These therapists are dedicated to cleansing, beautifying, and restoring you to your best self.
Be sure to look at our spa menu when you book your lodging—from couple’s massage and hot stone to facials and aromatherapy treatments, you’ll be pampered entirely at one of the best spas in Walla Walla. Additionally, our spa is open to the public, so even if you’re not an overnight guest, you can join us for a day at the spa, use our outdoor pool area, and enjoy a meal at The Vine Fine Dining. This is the perfect date for new parents or those who can’t get away for longer.
For those who can book a more extended retreat, heading to your private guest room oasis after a spa treatment is what dreams are made of! You can sit back, relax, and reconnect with your partner. We can’t wait to host you at one of the top-rated Walla Walla lodging properties. Check out our upcoming availability and book your getaway today!