Explore Washington Wine Country on these Walla Walla wine tours, where your transportation is taken care of, so all you have to do is sit back, perfect your best swirl, and sip. There are more than 120 incredible wineries in Walla Walla, each with its own distinct qualities, wine-making, and growing processes. The Walla Walla Valley AVA is producing some of the best wines in the world—and Fall is one of the greatest seasons to experience it.
Walla Walla wine tours are ideal for getting a feel for Washington Wine Country, tasting the various varietals grown here, and experiencing the beautiful countryside. As a guest at Cameo Heights Mansion, a premiere Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast, you’ll not only be in an ideal location to explore the nearby wineries, but you’ll have the option to book a perfect package including one of the best Walla Walla wine tours.
Walla Walla Wine Tours: The Best Way to Explore
There are many ways to experience Walla Walla wine country. Some prefer a leisurely tasting on foot in the downtown area, where you can pop into multiple tasting rooms on Main Street. Others prefer heading out to the vineyards for tours and barrel tastings, often meeting the winemakers themselves. For the second option, it’s best to choose one of the many Walla Walla wine tours to enjoy your time to the fullest.
Here are a few local companies offering Walla Walla wine tours:
- Black Tie Tours: From luxury SUVs to classic stretch limos, you’ll arrive at these Walla Walla wineries in style for your tastings with this local tour group. Routes can be customized to guests’ needs, and length can vary depending on how many stops.
- d’Vine Wine Tour: Leave it to the experts to choose the best Walla Walla wineries to hit while exploring wine country. Take in the rolling hills covered in vines from the windows of their comfortable big white vans.
- Dream & Ride Charters: This family-owned and operated charter company is the best choice for larger groups heading out for wine tasting. The fleet is comprised of three large buses and a vintage luxury limousine. Perfect for wedding parties!
- Cameo Heights Walla Walla Wine Tours & Shuttles: As a guest at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast, you can plan a seamless vacation with your transportation, dining, and accommodations all in one place. You’ll have a safe and responsible driver who can also serve as your guide to the best tasting opportunities in the Walla Walla Valley. Read on to find out more about our special packages.
Cameo Heights Packages for Walla Walla Wine Tours:
- Guided Walla Walla Winery Tour and Picnic Lunch: Sit back in our comfortable and roomy Lincoln Continental Towncar for this four-hour tour in the Walla Walla River Valley. We take care of the itinerary based on your preferences and include a picnic “charcuterie-style” lunch for two. Imbibe in some of the best wines in the world without the worry of transportation.
- Elite Experience for Walla Walla Wine Enthusiasts: This package includes much of the same from above, the four-hour tour and picnic lunch, but it also confirms your reservation for a candlelight dinner for two at The Vine Fine Dining, our elegant on-site restaurant. You’ll also find a complimentary bottle from Seven Hills Winery in your Suite upon arrival.
One of the Best Places to Stay in Walla Walla
The Italian Suite will transport you to the Tuscan countryside with hues in Mediterranean brown and teal, Roman columns, medallion carvings, and authentic paintings. Overlooking the garden, the en suite bath is equipped with a custom-tiled soaking tub with two adjustable shuttered windows for the most relaxing bath. Or enjoy a refreshing shower in the brown marbled walk-in shower nearby. The luxurious four-poster king-size bed in the main sleeping area invites you to slip in for the most comfortable night’s sleep. We can’t wait to host you at our Walla Walla Bed and Breakfast.