Feast Walla Walla is a spectacular annual event featuring some of the best wines and foods in South East Washington, and in some cases, in the world. It all takes place inside a tent. A ticket to Feast Walla Walla includes a plate, wine glass and 10 tokens to trade for tastes from over 50 restaurants and wineries.
Exchange your token for a bite or sip from your favorite restaurant or winery. The beauty of Feast is that you can buy the wines you taste, right there on the spot! Any half case (mixed or not) is 10% off, and a full case is 20% off.
What is Feast Walla Walla?
- 10 Things to do in Walla Walla June 25, 2020
- Walla Walla Wine Tasting This Summer June 18, 2020
- The Best Walla Walla Hotel For Your Summer Getaway May 25, 2020
- Discover One of the Best Walla Walla Restaurants May 23, 2020
- Answers to Questions About “The Vine” May 22, 2020