This winter, there’s nowhere finer to sink into a bit of luxury than the Cameo Heights Mansion, a Walla Walla hotel located in the heart of Washington’s wine country. Outside, you’ll find a winter wonderland to enjoy, filled with fun activities like skiing, sledding, and snowshoeing. Inside, you’ll enjoy many of the finer elements of life, including cozy moments, intimate conversation, and plenty of good food and wine.
Our quiet setting in the countryside offers couples an unparalleled opportunity to relax, unwind, and take stock of those things most important to us this winter. Seattle and Portland are only around 4 hours away, which makes us an easy place to escape the city and embrace what some might call paradise. Book your room at this top-rated Walla Walla hotel today!
Embrace Luxury at our Walla Walla Hotel
There are a number of wonderful reasons to schedule some “you” time at our luxury Walla Walla hotel, not least of which are the luxurious surroundings you’ll enjoy while here. From start to finish, every detail of your stay is thoughtfully tended to, resulting in an experience that is second to none.
If you’re wondering why you should book a getaway at our Walla Walla hotel this winter, we’ve put together a few of the most enticing reasons:
- For some people, not being located in or near downtown Walla Walla might be a reason not to stay with us – but in truth, we think it is the #1 reason to book with us! Our location outside of the city means we’re away from the busy and noisy crowds of the city, surrounded by nothing but the beauty of this incredible place.
- With only 7 guest rooms, you can be assured that you won’t be surrounded by the traditionally busy atmosphere of a hotel. That also means you can expect much more dedicated and personalized service from our incredible staff.
- Dine at one of the best restaurants in Walla Walla, The Vine Restaurant. With exceptional service and delicious, artfully prepared food, you can expect nothing but the best when you dine with us (and you don’t have to be a guest at Cameo Heights Mansion to enjoy it!).
- Speaking of great food, one of the biggest perks of staying with us is enjoying breakfast with us in the morning! Breakfast at The Vine Restaurant is complimentary if you’re one of our guests at the hotel, though it is open to the public as well.
- Take advantage of our incredible range of amenities, including taking a dip in our hot tub, warm up around our fire pit, hit some balls at our driving range, play one of the many games available here, including tetherball, horseshoe, bocce ball, and ping pong, or otherwise enjoy our common spaces.
- Let us pamper you while you’re here. We offer massages at our onsite spa, which is the perfect way to rejuvenate your entire body.
Things to do in Walla Walla This Winter
And, of course, while you’re here, you’ll only 30 minutes from all of the incredible things to do in Walla Walla. Whether you’re here for wine tasting or just to enjoy a romantic and cozy weekend getaway, you’ll find that there’s no shortage of fun to have in Walla Walla this winter. Here are a few of our favorite ways to enjoy this quiet season in Walla Walla:
- Go wine tasting! This is probably the most obvious of all the things to do in Walla Walla, but it happens to be one of our favorites! Tasting rooms and wineries are substantially less crowded at this time of year, which means not only fewer people but more chances for you to talk to winemakers themselves while enjoying the latest vintages.
- Wine isn’t the only beverage worth enjoying here in Walla Walla – there are also a great number of breweries in town, which we highlighted in our recent blog.
- Do you enjoy skiing? You might enjoy hitting the slopes at Bluewood, especially if you want to enjoy some winter fun without the crowds!
- There’s more fun in the snow at Bennington Lake if you enjoy cross country skiing, or most of the hiking trails in the Blue Mountains that you enjoyed in the spring, summer, and fall can be enjoyed on snowshoe this winter.
- Basque in the historic ambiance of Walla Walla. Getting to know our regional history is one of the many special parts of spending time here. It’s made even better by visiting the charming boutiques that line the main street.
Whether you choose to get outside and enjoy all that Walla Walla has to offer this winter, or whether you’d rather just enjoy the cozy comforts offered at our Walla Walla Hotel, we know you’ll leave with fond and lasting memories of your time spent here. We think it’s time – book your room at our sensational hotel today!